Cyrpus to allow vaccinated in from May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devils advocate: a lot of the now vaccinated had more severely reduced freedoms last year with shielding/isolating/loneliness etc. It could be argued that it's fair to give them first chance at more freedoms this year.
Not sure on this mind, everyone has suffered, don't think we can say one group has suffered more than another without knowing individuals circumstances.

Tories allowing their main demographic to get away on holiday early over the workshy, avocado eating, latte drinking youngsters is a total no brainer.

Everyone has been desperate for the UK to put restrictions on people entering the country since March last year.

As soon as somewhere hot and sunny with cheap beer wants to put restrictions on people entering the country, everyone loses their shit.
Can’t see anyone who has lost “their shit” everyone has agreed with it. People are discussing the fairness of rules and when and if we will be allowed to go there

I can't believe people feel hard done by cos a few of the older demographic have an opportunity to get away

But I can't go away so why shoudk they...

Bet you took your ball home too even though your mates could stay out later
I tottaly would and don’t feel bad saying that?

So the younger generations can’t get away as not had offeres of jabs, will pay for all this for the rest of their lives , most likely would never of been effected by this but can’t feel aggrieved ?
Life's isnt always fair and the sooner you understand that you become happier in life
It’s not so maybes we should all work to make it so

Can’t see anyone who has lost “their shit” everyone has agreed with it. People are discussing the fairness of rules and when and if we will be allowed to go there

Fair enough, I'm exaggerating somewhat. Is it fair, probably not. Is life fair, definitely not.

We're all going to be vaccinated soon, I don't see what the big issue is if some people get to go on holiday a few months before others

That Didnt happen though did it? We all ended locked up to protect the vulnerable .

now the vulnerable are jabbed they can go away but everyone who was at a very low risk cannot as they have not had offers of jabs yet?
It did happen. There were far more restrictions on the old and vulnerable. My Mam has only left her sheltered accommodation about 3 or 4 times in the past year.

People are still shielding now until March 31st.

Its more the different sets of rules for different people that doesn't sit right with me

For example if they said now that people who had two vaccines could go out to the pub here but people who haven't still had to stay at home even though they hadn't had the chance to have a vaccine there would be uproar

I'm all for vaccines being a requirement but only when everyone has had a chance to have their doses
So restrict everyone until the last jab is offered/given??

Bollox

Do you also believe that expensive cars should not be sold until everyone earns enough to afford one?

There’s lots of British families living and working out there so it will be well received. If it’s clever is another thing.
I wouldn’t fancy being on a plane for 4 hrs at the minute, that’s going to take a while to get my guard dropped
I have a plan to allay fears of being packed into a plane. It’s simple.

All planes to fly at sub 10000ft and , are you ready for this ?

Leave the doors open.

Lovely breeze through the cabin and the dads can pretend they are paratroopers.

So restrict everyone until the last jab is offered/given??

Bollox

Do you also believe that expensive cars should not be sold until everyone earns enough to afford one?

It's daft isn't it.. surely it's better to have some staggered effect.. he will then try and book a holiday in September and complain. I capacity as everyone is booking to go away and what he can get has gone up vastly in price

Seems totally unfair to be honest - Cyprus can do what they want, but in the UK we went into lockdown together and should come out of it together.

All these restrictions were put in place to protect those now vaccinated in the main - to let them have their freedom while everybody else lives under restrictions will only grow resentment.

It did happen. There were far more restrictions on the old and vulnerable. My Mam has only left her sheltered accommodation about 3 or 4 times in the past year.

People are still shielding now until March 31st.
I understand from that perspective but we all had the same minimum restrictions . Everyone suffered and still are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back