Curry for Christmas dinner

what do you reckon?

Been trying to get a table for a traditional crimbo lunch with no luck but just see my local curry house (Mumbai @haswell) advertising that they are open crimbo day with a special menu.

Sorely tempted to break tradition but I’m sure the family will all tell me to FO

anyone broke the crimbo food tradition??
Dirty bastard :evil::lol:

what do you reckon?

Been trying to get a table for a traditional crimbo lunch with no luck but just see my local curry house (Mumbai @haswell) advertising that they are open crimbo day with a special menu.

Sorely tempted to break tradition but I’m sure the family will all tell me to FO

One year when I was on dayshift i had beans on toast with a couple of fried eggs on top.

Working on Christmas day is f***ing shite.....

what do you reckon?

Aye mate we did it once or twice. We went for one at a class one down Wakefield on Xmas day.
One year we even went to the Indian late xmas eve, bought a massive feast in and reheated it for Xmas lunch. Quality and no stress for mam.

Last year was a burger king and the year before was an Indian curry hopefully a proper dinner this year though.

what do you reckon?

I would do it as a work thing or summit. But not actually on Christmas day like. Ferk that.

I remember 1 year when we were probably late teens we had Xmas dinner at home then went out on the piss and ended up in a curry house in Tynemouth at night. I dread to think of the calories consumed that day, must have been close to 10k easily. Great times.

Back