Curry for Christmas dinner

what do you reckon?

Been trying to get a table for a traditional crimbo lunch with no luck but just see my local curry house (Mumbai @haswell) advertising that they are open crimbo day with a special menu.

Sorely tempted to break tradition but I’m sure the family will all tell me to FO

anyone broke the crimbo food tradition??

what do you reckon?

Been trying to get a table for a traditional crimbo lunch with no luck but just see my local curry house (Mumbai @haswell) advertising that they are open crimbo day with a special menu.

Sorely tempted to break tradition but I’m sure the family will all tell me to FO

I don’t see a problem with this mind, not something I will do in the near future, but just eat what you want on Xmas day

I used to know a bloke who went for a curry every Christmas Day, he absolutely loved it. It’s not for me mind, can’t beat overcooked turkey on Christmas Day.

My aunty and uncle go out for a curry every Christmas Day then have a traditional Christmas dinner on Boxing Day

It’s not for me but each to their own and all that....

what do you reckon?

My mate always ordered his curry on New Year’s Eve and had it for his Xmas dinner.

Was always jealous like.

what do you reckon?

Much prefer a Ruby Christmas, the traditional fayre.is such a fanny on.

what do you reckon?

Traditional restaurants / pubs charge > £60 a head for a 3 courser on Christmas Day.

Poor value.

Gan for the ruby !!!! (Unless it's £60 ) :D

Back