Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

No contortion mate, I will wait until all the facts are presented and will make my mind up then. I will refrain from joining the pack of rabid lefties trying their best to dismantle the Tories as they know they have no chance of doing it politically.
Again I have stated that if he has broken the rules then he should do the correct thing and step down.
Do you agree that Kinnock should also do this ?

For me, there is a massive difference between the two cases - Cummings and his were actually showing symptoms of the virus, so serious that they felt they needed emergency childcare. He knowingly carried a deadly virus to another part of the country.

If kinnock was displaying symptoms, then he should have lost his job, otherwise a public apology would suffice.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right "

A warning not a training manual iirc

Durham police are going to land him in it looks like...

Acting Durham Police, Crime and Victims’ Commissioner, Steve White said: “I am confident that thus far, Durham police has responded proportionately and appropriately to the issues raised concerning Mr Cummings and his visit to the County at the end of March. It is clear however that there is a plethora of additional information circulating in the public domain which deserves appropriate examination. I have today written to the Chief Constable, asking her to establish the facts concerning any potential breach of the law or regulations in this matter at any juncture. It is vital that the Force can show it has the interests of the people of County Durham and Darlington at its heart, so that the model of policing by consent, independent of government but answerable to the law, is maintained.”

“It will be for the Chief Constable to determine the operational response to this request and I am confident that with the resources at its disposal, the Force can show proportionality and fairness in what has become a major issue of public interest and trust.”
Have these fuckers got no proper crime to go and deal with? Ffs this is getting a bit out of hand now, what he did was wrong yes, but to deploy this much energy and resource to one fella driving up from London is, a bit, overkill, unless someone is trying to make a point surely.

Have these fuckers got no proper crime to go and deal with? Ffs this is getting a bit out of hand now, what he did was wrong yes, but to deploy this much energy and resource to one fella driving up from London is, a bit, overkill, unless someone is trying to make a point surely.
Durham Police accused of lying by the government. They can use this to prove they weren't.

If he is the subject of a criminal investigation the police are allowed to take his phone and check the contents of the phone for evidence relating to the said invention. I suggest you give your ma her phone back and stop the insults.

Whos conducting the investigation the Chinese government ? The blokes not a terrorist. If you want the gig get your fingerprint kit ready and dust barnard castle down.

If Dom wants to do his dirty washing in public who are we to advise him differently.

Just looked at their stats and they solve 25% of crime in the county, so he's got a 3/1 shot at getting away with it scot free.
All they have to do is check the number plate recognition. Barton said this morning it's as easy as starting a computer away. Let's see how he dodges out of video evidence if it exists (and I strongly feel it does).

Durham Police accused of lying by the government. They can use this to prove they weren't.
The guy who claims het saw Cummings and wife at Barnard Castle on 12 April (her birthday) was very specific as to the make & colour of the vehicle and which lane it was parked on.
I know he could have fabricated this sighting - but a quick police check of cctv cameras will tell us that .

If he was out at that beauty spot for birthday treat in the middle of lock down- days after they recovered ( still infectious?)
... Then he would be bang to rights ( and either him or Boris will be shown to be a liar)

C'mon police -

....it's now in the nationel interest - did he or didn't he ????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back