Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No contortion mate, I will wait until all the facts are presented and will make my mind up then. I will refrain from joining the pack of rabid lefties trying their best to dismantle the Tories as they know they have no chance of doing it politically.
Again I have stated that if he has broken the rules then he should do the correct thing and step down.
Do you agree that Kinnock should also do this ?
This is today’s Daily Mail. Can you please confirm when they became “rabid lefties”?

Logon or register to see this image

can you also confirm when Steve Baker became a “rabid leftie”? And Julia Hartley Brewer? And these 19 Tory mps.

All the Tory MPs calling for Dominic Cummings to quit over lockdown flouting

Oh and before anyone pipes up and says Oh but his wife is the one with the symptoms!

All members of the household must self isolate for 14 days. That means just like everyone else in the country if someone in your house gets ill you stay put. Him getting in his car full stop is against guidance nevermind driving 250 miles.

Him even leaving the house to get to the car was wrong!

This is today’s Daily Mail. Can you please confirm when they became “rabid lefties”?

Logon or register to see this image

can you also confirm when Steve Baker became a “rabid leftie”? And Julia Hartley Brewer? And these 19 Tory mps.

All the Tory MPs calling for Dominic Cummings to quit over lockdown flouting

It's pretty clear that the majority of people think Cummings should be sacked - including many on the right of politics.

In a proper functioning democracy then no person should be irremovable - the fact that Cummings is still in position is an affront to our democracy.

People have joked in recent months that DC is PM in all but name. It's starting to look like that is actually the case.

Durham police are going to land him in it looks like...

Acting Durham Police, Crime and Victims’ Commissioner, Steve White said: “I am confident that thus far, Durham police has responded proportionately and appropriately to the issues raised concerning Mr Cummings and his visit to the County at the end of March. It is clear however that there is a plethora of additional information circulating in the public domain which deserves appropriate examination. I have today written to the Chief Constable, asking her to establish the facts concerning any potential breach of the law or regulations in this matter at any juncture. It is vital that the Force can show it has the interests of the people of County Durham and Darlington at its heart, so that the model of policing by consent, independent of government but answerable to the law, is maintained.”

“It will be for the Chief Constable to determine the operational response to this request and I am confident that with the resources at its disposal, the Force can show proportionality and fairness in what has become a major issue of public interest and trust.”

Last edited:
I don't support the tory party.
Yet you’re still not condemning them at a time when even their own MP’s and media mouthpieces are. :confused:

For someone that insists on waiting on hard evidence to castigate them (even then it’s very questionable whether you would), it’s interesting to see you liking posts about Cummings’ child being autistic. Guess the same doesn’t apply when presenting a defence of the government. Odd when you’re so balanced.

Yet you’re still not condemning them at a time when even their own MP’s and media mouthpieces are. :confused:

For someone that insists on waiting on hard evidence to castigate them (even then it’s very questionable whether you would), it’s interesting to see you liking posts about Cummings’ child being autistic. Guess the same doesn’t apply when presenting a defence of the government. Odd when you’re so balanced.
He’s above this man

It's pretty clear that the majority of people think Cummings should be sacked - including many on the right of politics.

In a proper functioning democracy then no person should be irremovable - the fact that Cummings is still in position is an affront to our democracy.
Longer it drags on the more it damages Johnson. Keep it up Dom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back