Cummings - one rule for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said we should wait for the public inquiry so one tweet from a scientist who admits he's not shy of the odd political rant isn't going to change my mind.

For the record I've said numerous times that Cummings should be sacked over this.

Surely that makes Johnson’s position untenable as it appears he can’t be without him?
At best it’s a staggering example of poor judgement.

Oh, and anyone saying “but autism” firstly doesn’t understand autism and secondly there’s no evidence of it.

If it was true then of course Johnson would have said something along the lines of the child having specific medical needs that meant they were vulnerable. Even if with the caveat of it being a personal matter so they won’t provide any further information on it. It still wouldn’t justify it mind.

Also why do those defending it keep saying it’s the left that have an issue with it (the laftwaffe ffs)?Since when have the Mail or ERG been considered ’the left’?

The way you lot go on is staggering. Any contortion of the argument, any faulty bit of logic, anything you can find to spin it in your way.

It’s simple. Cummings broke the law. Cummings oversaw the guidelines for lockdown. He has to go on the grounds that he has broken the laws he helped to create and in doing so brings the govt into disrepute.
No contortion mate, I will wait until all the facts are presented and will make my mind up then. I will refrain from joining the pack of rabid lefties trying their best to dismantle the Tories as they know they have no chance of doing it politically.
Again I have stated that if he has broken the rules then he should do the correct thing and step down.
Do you agree that Kinnock should also do this ?

I don't support the tory party.

Yet conveniently you find yourself on their side of the argument almost all of the time.

@mcq10 has you sussed, hence your meltdown yesterday
No contortion mate, I will wait until all the facts are presented and will make my mind up then. I will refrain from joining the pack of rabid lefties trying their best to dismantle the Tories as they know they have no chance of doing it politically.
Again I have stated that if he has broken the rules then he should do the correct thing and step down.
Do you agree that Kinnock should also do this ?

Kinnock didn’t set the rules and isn’t part of the govt, so no.

It’s plain as day you’re only here to try and shift the argument away from Cummings.

Do you act this way because you personally made a donation to a certain MP’s campaign?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back