Cruzcampo...

Just a bland generic lager. In a taste test you wouldn’t be able to tell it apart from Madri and all that.

I genuinely think people in Sunderland just like the ritual of shouting “Cruzcampo mate!” really loudly over the bar.
I can guarantee you that if Cruzcampo was placed in a taste test with other lagers here in Spain, I'd know which was Cruzcampo instantly. It's awful, absolutely, terribly awful.

Just a bland generic lager. In a taste test you wouldn’t be able to tell it apart from Madri and all that.

I genuinely think people in Sunderland just like the ritual of shouting “Cruzcampo mate!” really loudly over the bar.
It's a darker drink and a taste heading more towards a beer like stronger Belgium stuff . Similar to Staroprammen I'd say .
It does have a taste mind .
I like my lagers and going from a peroni type pint you can see and taste a difference.

It's a darker drink and a taste heading more towards a beer like stronger Belgium stuff . Similar to Staroprammen I'd say .
It does have a taste mind .
I like my lagers and going from a peroni type pint you can see and taste a difference.
Hang on, are we still talking about cruzcampo?

Hang on, are we still talking about cruzcampo?
Aye ,I'm not saying it's a Leffe beater but it's darker id say and less like a Lager than the usual stuff .
I was down London last week with my son and we mentioned it as we did a few pub crawls and moved around the taps .

How drunk were you at the time of forming this opinion?
Most I had was 4 in 1 night down London. Each bar had different stuff on
Think I had one last match day
Quite noticeable going from a peroni, estrella type pint . Way better than Carling coors etc . I'd only get it if other stuff wasn't on .

Back