Crowd for sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about of the sunderland school system, nowt to pull apart fella!Is english your first language? ........deer deer me ! "Pissheads are prioritising there drinking time over supporting the lads"Im not talking about people going for a drink prior to the match you loon( i dont know how you infer that from what i said) .How is that not supporting the lads ? Im talking about pissheads going out on the drink on a saturday night rather than going to the match(thus lowering the crowd )The football is interfering with their drinking time ....if it was a 1500 kickoff the crowds would have been bigger thats all!If you choose to watch the match in the pub on the drink your a lesser fan than those going to the match .simples

Logon or register to see this image

I worry about of the sunderland school system, nowt to pull apart fella!Is english your first language? ........deer deer me ! "Pissheads are prioritising there drinking time over supporting the lads"Im not talking about people going for a drink prior to the match you loon( i dont know how you infer that from what i said) .How is that not supporting the lads ? Im talking about pissheads going out on the drink on a saturday night rather than going to the match(thus lowering the crowd )The football is interfering with their drinking time ....if it was a 1500 kickoff the crowds would have been bigger thats all!If you choose to watch the match in the pub on the drink your a lesser fan than those going to the match .simples
Is english your first language? deer deer me.:lol::lol:. Priceless that mate. Is that actually you in your avatar?

So does anyone know what the latest expected attendance i.e. anyone ITK and not just a massive guess - ta

Stadium of Light Attendance Thread #435435

That figure plus away fans and corporate. Probably 27000 ish
Considering a lot of people buy season tickets and don't go every week, I reckon 28,000 is the real average attendance.

It's a bad weekend and a shite kick off time. The Heineken Cup is on in Newcastle and the prices of trains and flights are through the roof. The wrestling is also on in Newcastle at the same time. Considering we only found out last Saturday we are planning at home to Pompey today, people wouldn't have time to book transport or hotels. People forget a lot of us have to travel from outside the NE for games.

Considering a lot of people buy season tickets and don't go every week, I reckon 28,000 is the real average attendance.

It's a bad weekend and a shite kick off time. The Heineken Cup is on in Newcastle and the prices of trains and flights are through the roof. The wrestling is also on in Newcastle at the same time. Considering we only found out last Saturday we are planning at home to Pompey today, people wouldn't have time to book transport or hotels. People forget a lot of us have to travel from outside the NE for games.
Yes, let’s blame the wrestling ;)

I’d have expected more but we have history I suppose.

The Wrestling and Heineken cup being on in newcastle isn't the best excuse I've heard for not attending Sunderlands play off game v pompey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back