Crowd for sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 . When have they come in numbers to our games to cause trouble ?
2. It was to prevent Portsmouth supporters from entering home areas
Mags have been in away sections loads of times this season.. And if you don't think they would come in numbers to cause trouble at a play off game then you don't know the history..

It was to stop Pompey lot coming in our end for the last game of season st home ,they had sold 3200 and wanted more
We are talking about the play off game where they only sold just over half their allocation.. History should tell you that Mags would attend and cause bother at play off games if given the opportunity..

Last edited:
Mags have been in away sections loads of times this season.. And if you don't think they would come in numbers to cause trouble at a play off game then you don't know the history..

We are talking about the play off game where they only sold just over half their allocation.. History should tell you that Mags would attend and cause bother at play off games if given the opportunity..
I know it was to stop Pompey,not The Mags ,but they never thought Pompey would only fetch up 1300

The reason there was no cash turnstiles on had nothing to do with Newcastle , it was to prevent Portsmouth fans from travelling & possibly gaining entry into home areas as already mentioned
If the mags were that desperate to cause bother in our ground they could do it on any occasion there are cash turnstiles available you muppet
:lol:

The reason there was no cash turnstiles on had nothing to do with Newcastle , it was to prevent Portsmouth fans from travelling & possibly gaining entry into home areas as already mentioned
If the mags were that desperate to cause bother in our ground they could do it on any occasion there are cash turnstiles available you muppet
:lol:
Internet warrior comomg out sonny boy.. You are obviously a minor if you don't understand the Mag mentality of attending our vital games and causing issues, so I will not respond in kind..

Internet warrior comomg out sonny boy.. You are obviously a minor if you don't understand the Mag mentality of attending our vital games and causing issues, so I will not respond in kind..
It’s happened once v Gillingham when there was a couple of hundred turned up & were put into the clock stand paddock ( I was at that game )
They didn’t cause any issues other than the fact they were there
Please list these games you’re referring to when they have come through in numbers to a game they haven’t been involved & caused problems

It’s happened once v Gillingham when there was a couple of hundred turned up & were put into the clock stand paddock ( I was at that game )
They didn’t cause any issues other than the fact they were there
Please list these games you’re referring to when they have come through in numbers to a game they haven’t been involved & caused problems
They have attended about a dozen games this season both home and away.. By turning up they are out to cause trouble.. If there had been cash turnstiles on then I'm certain we would have had them again..

They have attended about a dozen games this season both home and away.. By turning up they are out to cause trouble.. If there had been cash turnstiles on then I'm certain we would have had them again..
I don’t quite think you are grasping the fact that there was no cash turnstiles was to prevent Portsmouth fans from entering home seats not the odd obsessed mag that have hardly caused mayhem
FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back