Crash remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't do that one that is up in the sky with the hogs. Get to the bonus bit but then the jump is massive. I have bounced the turtle but still can't make it.

I have aged 20 years.

Can't do that one that is up in the sky with the hogs. Get to the bonus bit but then the jump is massive. I have bounced the turtle but still can't make it.

I have aged 20 years.

Bought it for our lass (honest) and I’d hate to think how many attempts we’ve had at this bastard.

How did anyone ever manage to complete it in the olden days with a worse controller and its ludicrous save system?

It's the fact that if I lose 10 lives in a row, I'll lose composure and just mentally give up until I have a breather :lol:

Fair one but if you have 50+ go again! Mind I've just given up so what I'm talking about is shite also

I've ordered this to pick up on Friday. I've never played the originals but our lass wanted it. Is it any good for someone like me or just a nostalgia trip?

I've ordered this to pick up on Friday. I've never played the originals but our lass wanted it. Is it any good for someone like me or just a nostalgia trip?
As long as you keep in mind that its a remaster of original PS games it should still be good for you.

If you treat it as a 'new' or modern day release it possibly wouldnt hold up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back