Crash remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.

They seriously underestimated the popularity of this game.

Also, It took me around 74 attempts to get the Green Gem on Crash One. Stupid Brio level.

Yup. New version has to be made now, surely! What they forget is Crash was playstation's Mario back in the day, there's a lot of nostalgia there

I always preferred Crash Nitro Kart over Crash Team Racing, hopefully they remaster both and bundle them together.

Thought CNK was pretty shite tbh. CTR when I was about 10 was one of the best gaming experiences I've had. Diverse and memorable tracks, excellent gameplay and a class adventure mode. Honestly can't see them remastering it like, but would be immense.

They seriously underestimated the popularity of this game.

Also, It took me around 74 attempts to get the Green Gem on Crash One. Stupid Brio level.

You know you can die on the bonus levels and it doesn't count as not doing it?

Also as an aside, I got the red gem on Slippery Climb in one attempt. Had a sex wee ffs.

Thought CNK was pretty shite tbh. CTR when I was about 10 was one of the best gaming experiences I've had. Diverse and memorable tracks, excellent gameplay and a class adventure mode. Honestly can't see them remastering it like, but would be immense.

Never say never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back