Crash remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did as well, Crash 1 was challenging, even more so than I remember. Crash 2 was fun, I loved it. Crash 3 isn't even a challenge.
I'm struggling with 1.

Tried the time trial on the first level but I kept being a couple of seconds off. I literally have the same time for the 3 fastest attempts. Really annoying.

I'm struggling with 1.

Tried the time trial on the first level but I kept being a couple of seconds off. I literally have the same time for the 3 fastest attempts. Really annoying.

That's what I'm scared of, especially going back to get the gem for High Road.

I have done (but not completed) Native Fortress 16378 times :evil:
Guessing it's the triple flame jump you're struggling on?
I did as well, Crash 1 was challenging, even more so than I remember. Crash 2 was fun, I loved it. Crash 3 isn't even a challenge.
Happy to read this as I'm playing it in order and almost done Crash 1 I think, it has infuriated me :lol:

That took me ages. Still don't know what I did differently when I finally got across without being burnt up.
I got lucky, must have been milliseconds in it when I timed the jump off the last one before the flame came on.

That level & the high road just had me fuming, the lights out one I struggled with too :lol:

Guessing it's the triple flame jump you're struggling on?

Happy to read this as I'm playing it in order and almost done Crash 1 I think, it has infuriated me :lol:
Aye, those three jumps at the end. Finally did the pig but killed 27 new born in the process.

After completing the level? Be a bit pointless wouldn't it?

It's difficult like, even if you watch a walk through of it you're still struggling afterwards.
That flipping thing you get which protects you made it worse as when the fire burnt me it was throwing me from my bounce.

Finished 1st last night fuck me towards the end I lost my temper a fair few times with it :lol:. The thing that gets me is the jumping a lot difrrent from the original . Roll on getting all the boxes to try 100% :mad::lol:

Finished 1st last night fuck me towards the end I lost my temper a fair few times with it :lol:. The thing that gets me is the jumping a lot difrrent from the original . Roll on getting all the boxes to try 100% :mad::lol:

100% Crash 3 is easy, all the powers will help you fella.

I have done (but not completed) Native Fortress 16378 times :evil:

:lol: I still haven't done it after what seems like about 16378 times. Made myself get 99 lives and will try again tomorrow....

That took me ages. Still don't know what I did differently when I finally got across without being burnt up.
The three flame jumps on native fortress near the end are a piece of piss if you realise you can jump back 'into' the screen after the 2nd jump, pick up a mask/extra life and then do the other two once the flames are out. ;)

The three flame jumps on native fortress near the end are a piece of piss if you realise you can jump back 'into' the screen after the 2nd jump, pick up a mask/extra life and then do the other two once the flames are out. ;)
I didn't know, was weird that I managed to cross no bother on the last attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back