Craft Beer

Anarchy brew co into administration

That’s them and GNEB gone in the space of a few weeks
I mean, I am fully behind the craft brewery sector, I’ve spent a fair bit of money (a hell of a lot less than most on here), I’ve got my Vaux Sub box, I’m a shareholder 😎, but Anarchy was one of the breweries I actively avoided. Can’t recall one beer I thought was worth drinking again. In a saturated market, being shite won’t bode well.

I mean, I am fully behind the craft brewery sector, I’ve spent a fair bit of money (a hell of a lot less than most on here), I’ve got my Vaux Sub box, I’m a shareholder 😎, but Anarchy was one of the breweries I actively avoided. Can’t recall one beer I thought was worth drinking again. In a saturated market, being shite won’t bode well.

X Ray Eyes was a decent sabro IPA, some of their stronger cask was ok but the likes of Blonde Star and their many pales were just a bit bland. I'd only even try their stuff if there was nowt else on I liked the look of.

I was never a fan either. Bit of a blow to Torque bar. They've got ties/are good friends and always have at least one of theirs on.

Would be good if Vaux sent the sub box out in reasonable time. They took payment on the 1st and it still hasn't been dispatched

Still not on their own website yet, though I have seen it on another one to buy, which is odd.
Not released until Friday but will have been sold to trade ahead of that. Nice looking can.

We've accidentally smashed our Crossover glass while doing the washing up. Guess we'll have to stick an order in for another one as well as ten bottles of their latest releases. :(

Would be good if Vaux sent the sub box out in reasonable time. They took payment on the 1st and it still hasn't been dispatched
Aye, not got mine yet. They might be waiting for their birthday beer?
Not released until Friday but will have been sold to trade ahead of that. Nice looking can.

We've accidentally smashed our Crossover glass while doing the washing up. Guess we'll have to stick an order in for another one as well as ten bottles of their latest releases. :(
Funnily enough seconds after replying to this had a push notification come through from DHL to say they had my parcel. Assuming it’s me Vaux. If it’s released on Friday no harm in furnishing me with a can on Thursday :cool:

@Ambivalent Dave reckons it’s good.

Funnily enough seconds after replying to this had a push notification come through from DHL to say they had my parcel. Assuming it’s me Vaux. If it’s released on Friday no harm in furnishing me with a can on Thursday :cool:

It’s very nice. Will be in tap on Friday having a dabble.

Aye Friday. Embargoed till then I believe, even though suppliers will have it
Anarchy brew co into administration

That’s them and GNEB gone in the space of a few weeks
Blimey. Tough times

Vaux need to sort their tin pot operation out. Twice they've messed up my address and its either not been delivered or its gone somewhere else

Back