Craft Beer

What’s wrong with Peel? Never seen anything dodgy written about him.

It’s lovely, that.

"In an unrelated case, the BBC is reconsidering naming part of its new London HQ after the late DJ John Peel after allegations that he impregnated a 15-year-old in 1969, when he was 30. Jane Nevin alleges she became pregnant and had a “traumatic abortion” after unprotected sex with him. (Several year earlier, when he lived in the US, Peel had married a 15-year-old who had lied about her age.) In 1989 he told one newspaper: “Girls used to queue up outside; oral sex they were particularly keen on. I remember one of my regular customers, as it were, turned out to be 13, but she looked older.”

"In an unrelated case, the BBC is reconsidering naming part of its new London HQ after the late DJ John Peel after allegations that he impregnated a 15-year-old in 1969, when he was 30. Jane Nevin alleges she became pregnant and had a “traumatic abortion” after unprotected sex with him. (Several year earlier, when he lived in the US, Peel had married a 15-year-old who had lied about her age.) In 1989 he told one newspaper: “Girls used to queue up outside; oral sex they were particularly keen on. I remember one of my regular customers, as it were, turned out to be 13, but she looked older.”
Got a 15 year old preggers by accounts.

Well, that’s me caught up on things :lol:

Back