Craft Beer

Aye it was on special but I swerved that one. Took a gamble on the Cucumelon I know but I’m quite liking sour beers recently and the other 8 should be alright hopefully

It’s barely sour, just a watery beer with an overpowering cucumber flavour. Sainsbury’s is terrible for craft beer especially considering how good a lot of the other supermarkets are now.

It’s barely sour, just a watery beer with an overpowering cucumber flavour. Sainsbury’s is terrible for craft beer especially considering how good a lot of the other supermarkets are now.
Agreed it’s not great compared to Morrisons but it still has ones that you can’t get in Morrisons such as the Beavertown brews

Agreed it’s not great compared to Morrisons but it still has ones that you can’t get in Morrisons such as the Beavertown brews

Some Morrison’s stores have an amazing selection but it varies a lot depending on location (sadly the one near me isn’t up to much). Beavertown’s not much of a selling point anymore now most pubs have Neck Oil and/or Gamma Ray on draught. Their dark beers are their best but I haven’t seen any of them in a supermarket since Tesco cut ties with Heineken.

Some Morrison’s stores have an amazing selection but it varies a lot depending on location (sadly the one near me isn’t up to much). Beavertown’s not much of a selling point anymore now most pubs have Neck Oil and/or Gamma Ray on draught. Their dark beers are their best but I haven’t seen any of them in a supermarket since Tesco cut ties with Heineken.
Smoked porter is lovely

Barry’s Bargain Superstore in Consett are selling Allendale Brewery Firegold IPA for £10 for 12 x 330ml cans. 8.2% anarl.

Back