Craft Beer

And we’re off

Logon or register to see this image

Heard about this a while ago. Have they officially announced it?
Aye announced today.
Collection from next week.

I've just seen that Solvay Society have gone under. Really sad to see that, they made some great Belgian inspired beers. I've had a few pints with Roman the owner before and he's a proper sound bloke.

This next 6 months are going to be brutal for the industry. They're dropping like flies now.

I've just seen that Solvay Society have gone under. Really sad to see that, they made some great Belgian inspired beers. I've had a few pints with Roman the owner before and he's a proper sound bloke.

This next 6 months are going to be brutal for the industry. They're dropping like flies now.
We’ve talked about it on this thread a while ago. Bottle shops are dropping away, post covid drinking habits getting back to “traditional” sessions, then you’ve git supermarkets getting a bit more involved (between Tesco & Morrisons you can get 6/7 very good stouts) alongside utilities, inflation etc.
Not quite in the spirit of the thread but had my delivery from dry drinker today. Starting off with these two. The quality of alcohol free stuff has gone through the roof in recent years.
Join in man. Doesn’t matter if it’s 0%, you’ll find loads on here are interested in anything different
I came on here to post that. Slowly having the odd beer again so need this in my life
6.5% isn’t exactly low abv, but better than double that!

Blues has just hoyed it on their socials. Can get it off them this second

Last edited:
Not quite in the spirit of the thread but had my delivery from dry drinker today. Starting off with these two. The quality of alcohol free stuff has gone through the roof in recent years.

I'm very interested actually.

I'm finding some of the lagers are quite close to the real thing, Guinness is ok, and the rest are very much a mixed bag.

Special mention to Brewdogs AF Hazy Jane and Elvis Juice which are truly awful. Yet to try the Punk. Nanny State was ok.

About 6 breweries gone this week alone, mental!

I'm very interested actually.

I'm finding some of the lagers are quite close to the real thing, Guinness is ok, and the rest are very much a mixed bag.

Special mention to Brewdogs AF Hazy Jane and Elvis Juice which are truly awful. Yet to try the Punk. Nanny State was ok.
This range definitely the best I've tried but I've not really tried stouts or a lot of darker beers.

Erdinger is probably the best bet of the widely available in pubs stuff but there's much better available online.

Back