Craft Beer

WBCo took £1.7m from a Crowdfunder and delivered nothing of what they promised. Gone under the radar that a bit. It's a scandal really. Think @chunkyshitehawk53 may have been an investor.

Hopefully they get bought out as I love the concept behind them, and their barrel store must be worth a fortune at this point.
Tyne bank also crowdfunded and I know some people who’ve been left with F all

:lol: few days off. Just cutting about Leeds. Love North bar me. Now having a lychee IPA (Moody Tongue) which is interesting. Going to have a dodge to Brew York when it opens in a bit.
Just booked up for the ashes in Leeds next year anywhere you specifically would recommend in the city centre mate

Just booked up for the ashes in Leeds next year anywhere you specifically would recommend in the city centre mate

Might be others more clued up mate. I always spend a good few hours in North bar. Its got everything you want. I like the Belgrave, but it's tap options are only half decent. Plenty of cans in though. Brew York, whilst a tad more commercial these days, has good offerings too. All within minutes of each other.

Might be others more clued up mate. I always spend a good few hours in North bar. Its got everything you want. I like the Belgrave, but it's tap options are only half decent. Plenty of cans in though. Brew York, whilst a tad more commercial these days, has good offerings too. All within minutes of each other.
Whitelocks is a must for me. Love that place. Leeds is class for drinking.

Is that the place that smells of fish? It’s great otherwise :lol:
My that I'm aware of! Mind there always used to be a discussion on here whether Seven in town honked of fish (it always fuckin did man) and people would say it didn't.

Turks Head next door is good too but not the main event. Reckon you might struggle to get in as they're both small and it's Christmas party season in full now. Worth a go though, Bankers Cat is around the corner as an alternative.

Back