Craft Beer

Listed on here...
Unless I've got thr wrong link?
Nah, looks right, but the one I was looking at was the catalogue on the Lidl app. Looks a completely different line up :lol:

Sumats went wrong somewhere

Was in Diego's Joint on Sunniside last night. Had an absolutely superb pint of a special pale ale Vaux have brewed for them called Diego's Pour. They've also a pale ale from a brewery called Bullhouse Brew Co and the standard Beavertown and Club Tropica on keg. Also got a decent selection of craft cans. Would highly recommend.

Was in Diego's Joint on Sunniside last night. Had an absolutely superb pint of a special pale ale Vaux have brewed for them called Diego's Pour. They've also a pale ale from a brewery called Bullhouse Brew Co and the standard Beavertown and Club Tropica on keg. Also got a decent selection of craft cans. Would highly recommend.
I was in there the other week and thought it was poor. It's basically a Heineken pub with a few local craft cans in the fridge.

Oh yeah mate, sorry you're right. Because it's got two Beavertown pumps it's a "Heineken bar". Despite the three non-Beavertown pumps and numerous non-Beavertown cans.

An absolutely bizarre conclusion to come to.
Mate if you like it then crack on. I personally didn't think it was that great.

Not sure if someone has already posted this on this thread or not, and know it isn't really craft, but may interest some people

Not sure if someone has already posted this on this thread or not, and know it isn't really craft, but may interest some people
He's an absolute throbber that bloke like. :lol:

I'm buckled today like. Did another 3 taprooms in London then ended up out until about 2am. I've got 6 left now out of the 97. The end is in sight, though sadly it is in Bexley.

I tried that Newbarns x Omnipollo impy on Friday. It's a no adjunct stout. Most viscous drink I've ever had, even compared to these smoothie sours. I liked it a lot but I didn't love it.

He's an absolute throbber that bloke like. :lol:

I'm buckled today like. Did another 3 taprooms in London then ended up out until about 2am. I've got 6 left now out of the 97. The end is in sight, though sadly it is in Bexley.

I tried that Newbarns x Omnipollo impy on Friday. It's a no adjunct stout. Most viscous drink I've ever had, even compared to these smoothie sours. I liked it a lot but I didn't love it.
😂 fair play I doubt I'd want to go for a pint with him myself either but he clearly loves his beer

a mate is just about to open his brewery and tap room about 3 1/2 hours from Sydney, which is also a decent wine region. he's growing the hops on the property as well. these images below are from FB so are timestamped and public access will be removed after a while but here they are for those can see them before that:

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Back