Craft Beer

Anyone taking a trip to Indy Man this weekend? Heading up tomorrow, can’t wait. No doubt I’ll be tucked up in bed by 6pm. Got to work at one of the pubs on Saturday so need to try and show some restraint.
I was meant to be going this evening but feel like utter shite today so couldn't, gutted.

Picture 5. The stuff of nightmares.
Has he got a stot on?!

At the Peacock tonight, they’ve got a couple of cans in the fridge I’ll give a gan to.

Last edited:
Any good? Got one in the fridge.

Had an absolute palaver with my latest Beer Merchants delivery but tucking into an Omnipollo pilsner.
This Newbarns x Omnipollo impy stout that's coming out next week looks tremendous mind. I'm even tempted to go to the launch of it in a bar down here next Thursday night.

Any good? Got one in the fridge.

Had an absolute palaver with my latest Beer Merchants delivery but tucking into an Omnipollo pilsner.
Aye, it was decent like. However, I’d just ate a pizza & I proper poured it down me neck cos I’m on my way out. Got another to try properly, but was nice.

This Newbarns x Omnipollo impy stout that's coming out next week looks tremendous mind. I'm even tempted to go to the launch of it in a bar down here next Thursday night.
What bar?
Aye, it was decent like. However, I’d just ate a pizza & I proper poured it down me neck cos I’m on my way out. Got another to try properly, but was nice.
Maple not too heavy? Probably my least favourite adjunct.

S43 Brewery.
Roker Hotel.

all up for sale, essentially all the tavistock businesses. Have heard that the texan lad who was the brewer is long gone, and that S43 are unlikely to live on.
:(

Shame but I'd heard their future was uncertain a while ago so I'm not shocked. Seems they were a little rudderless after the founder died a couple of years ago.

No idea if this affects the hotel, as that is Best Western? Is it just the bar and distillery for sale?

S43 Brewery.
Roker Hotel.

all up for sale, essentially all the tavistock businesses. Have heard that the texan lad who was the brewer is long gone, and that S43 are unlikely to live on.
:(
Shall we have a whip around?

Always seemed live a very hotch potch set of businesses to me but the brewery has knocked out some very good beers in recent times.

Lidl “craft beer” festival starts Thursday. Stout wise, think I’ve had them all apart from the Black Sheep peanut butter carry on I could get last time. The rest are repeats that are shit anyway. Coco Wonderland is canny, but widely available anyway.

Lidl “craft beer” festival starts Thursday. Stout wise, think I’ve had them all apart from the Black Sheep peanut butter carry on I could get last time. The rest are repeats that are shit anyway. Coco Wonderland is canny, but widely available anyway.
The impy stout is worth picking up a few.

Back