Craft Beer

New Micro Bar opened last week in Cleadon, The Stables, tep for The Lazy Lizard. 2 handpumps and decent selection of crafts. Added bonus is they have teamed up with La Vina cafe next door to go in either and buy from menu of both.
I couldn't get a table at Stables this afternoon but managed to book one in the Sun at La Vina
Logon or register to see this image
I believe this is the brewery that uses to operate out of Beamish Hall..but sionce that got bought the new owners didnt seem to want them there
I believe this is the brewery that uses to operate out of Beamish Hall..but sionce that got bought the new owners didnt seem to want them there
or perhaps not..looks like migrated to the causey inn

Last edited:
f***ing hell. I’m on me arse here. Went through a few session ones, but me mate went to Tesco’s on the way over a whipped out his Roaster Coaster. Couldn’t leave him by himself so pulled mine out. 9% stout isn’t good after about 8 cans.
Just opened this

Any good? Realising the pastry stouts aren’t for me. Just too sweet. However, I feel like I owe a duty to try the full range on these

Last edited:
Get me. Hob Nobbing with the lads who do the TWICB podcast at FCBC.

bit crack with Alex the HB too. 😎

and year if no light on cask is f***ing outstanding.

the sun is shining. And the mags are getting beat. :cool:
Isn’t year of no light a 10% imp stout? Not often you see beers like that on cask but it’s by far the best way of serving an impy imo.

Back