Craft Beer

I've only ever had that with handful of beers. If I've not liked it, I've not soldiered through it. I've just sent it back and made a note never to get it again.
Untappd is very handy for that.
For my own record really never mind how other people found it.

If I hadn't been as pissed I probably would have finished it but it's probably the worst Brew Dog I've had and I don't like any of their light beers.

After a recent experiment with the Hazy OG, I've vowed never to drink another Brew Dog beer that isn't a stout/porter.

Oh dear. That doesn't sound good.
I quite like Dead Pony Club, but it's not worth paying over the odds for at all
Saw the Brewdog one but not a lager fan. Follow domobeers on insta, he's the buyer for tesco and does lots of giveaways. If you're into free stuff I'll tag you on the odd one as well.

If that was you who tagged me in the Beer on the Wear post, ta muchly

Last edited:
Anyone manage to get the benefit of the BrewDog Lost Lager offer a few weeks ago?
My 4 cans arrived yesterday. Only had to pay the postage. I'll be enjoying those later

Also, anyone on Instagram who doesn't follow me (Keawyeds in case you couldn't guess) I've been sharing a few competitions this past couple of days. One from SALT Beer factory which looks canny.
Aye, I got 5 packs. Me, owa lass, Mam, dad & work. Still sitting unopened. I’ll box them away until it gets warm & maybe do a back garden session or just give them away when people comes round. I’ve still got a few bottles of San Miguel & Coors Light that people have left previously that’ll likely get hoyed in the fridge in the shed.

Aye, I got 5 packs. Me, owa lass, Mam, dad & work. Still sitting unopened. I’ll box them away until it gets warm & maybe do a back garden session or just give them away when people comes round. I’ve still got a few bottles of San Miguel & Coors Light that people have left previously that’ll likely get hoyed in the fridge in the shed.

Now that's some smart thinking

We’re gonna start doing that soon, been planning it for ages. The can seamers are class like.
Once saw a spectacular accident with one. Beer all over the shop. :lol:
Nothing enjoyable about drinking Lost Lager.
Proper bland and thin. Had a can of punk last night. What the fuck have they done to that?
Logon or register to see this image

Got a litre of Pure Phase from FCBC this afty. It's the best they've done. Get yourself along to the brewery and get some. They're going litres for 7quid. It's gorgeous.

Last edited:
Just having a amundsen virtual reality. Mango, guava, passionfruit, coconut, marshmallow pastry sour. Probably the best thing I’ve ever put in my mouth. Just went online and bought another 5 :lol:
😁 you’re falling down the rabbit hole. Just wait you’ll be spunking 20 quid on omnipollo cans before you know it.

do you get in bens (hop knocker) when he’s open as a bar? Class crack in there like, he’s a top lad.

😁 you’re falling down the rabbit hole. Just wait you’ll be spunking 20 quid on omnipollo cans before you know it.

do you get in bens (hop knocker) when he’s open as a bar? Class crack in there like, he’s a top lad.
No, been in a few times to pick out my own beers then obviously just booking a slot for pick ups atm. Always seemed like a decent lad and has given me advice a few times though. Used to get in the holy grale often though. Know all the staff from the angel.

No, been in a few times to pick out my own beers then obviously just booking a slot for pick ups atm. Always seemed like a decent lad and has given me advice a few times though. Used to get in the holy grale often though. Know all the staff from the angel.
I like the holy grale too. Canny.
Once the world reopens get yourself along to hopknocker. Met some cracking people in there. Couple of brewers, (s43 Alex gets in there) and a couple of others. Really really good crack.

Back