Craft Beer

Some coin fleeing about with the drink :lol: Good work boys.
:lol: Just been and shot my load on the Little Earth Project stuff that Blues have in. I'll probably drink the bottle I've been hanging onto for ages.

Because obviously you can't drink your last bottle of your favourite brewer until you have more can you.

Again, our lass calls me a sad twat.
Kicked off at 5pm. The fridge is heaving :lol: :cool:
It'll be in tatters by 11.

You too probably :lol:

Last edited:

Noticed little shop had vault city in, so just bought the marshmallow smoothie sour. And a few others to get the order above £40 for the 10% off. Normally avoid the dessert in a can stuff but couldn't resist a Zygoat by Amundsen.

They're very good at pales and IPA's, including the cans.
Ah fuck, I could’ve clicked & collected & got 10% off? Or another can?!
I like the cans but they all look too similar so I forget which ones I've had
Untapped marrow. Join up & stick your username on here & we’ll all follow you.

Just seen a post on Facebook that might interest you IPA drinkers. Stormtrooper S.N.I.P.A in B&M, £1.79 a can for 330ml. It’s brewed by Vocation according to the Untapped page & the fella reckons it’s essentially Life & Death repackaged. Could be a decent fridge filler.
That thread also lead me to this page

StarWars themed Impy stouts. The website doesn’t have any beers for sake but Untapped have a few collaboration beers listed.

Last edited:

Just seen a post on Facebook that might interest you IPA drinkers. Stormtrooper S.N.I.P.A in B&M, £1.79 a can for 330ml. It’s brewed by Vocation according to the Untapped page & the fella reckons it’s essentially Life & Death repackaged. Could be a decent fridge filler.

StarWars themed Impy stouts. The website doesn’t have any beers for sake but Untapped have a few collaboration beers listed.
Rarest of the rare Emperors, mega small batches although a few of the collabs can be easier to get hold of. Hoptimism tend to do all of the non collab sales but they go within minutes. The ones I’ve had have been annoyingly good mind you.

Emperors brewery beers are all very highly rated, and very hard to get. Small batch, only one place to buy them I believe, and usually gone in minutes

Rarest of the rare Emperors, mega small batches although a few of the collabs can be easier to get hold of. Hoptimism tend to do all of the non collab sales but they go within minutes. The ones I’ve had have been annoyingly good mind you.
You need to alert us if you get any in mate.

I need to buy sumat from your shop too. Are you open to browse?

That Stormtroopers thing is brewed by Vocation but isn't a rebadge of Life and Death. It's only 4.5%. L&D is 6.5%.

You need to alert us if you get any in mate.

I need to buy sumat from your shop too. Are you open to browse?
I’d say it’s very unlikely that we’ll get any but you never know. We do get Cult of Oak which is equally as hyped but a lot newer, next lot hopefully due in a couple of weeks.

We are open to browse on a Saturday but it’s a canny hike to Telford. :D Everything is on the website tho (www.bloodygoodbrews.co.uk) and the SMB discount (SMB10%) is still active.

Last edited:
What were the beers?

They're both Ilkley Brewery but in collaboration with Latitude wines and spirits.

Geezer managed to tell me that they'd got hold of a special Jack Daniels cask which had then been used by Glen Moray for a few years.

Great things were to be expected of the flavours apparently.

"I should bloody hope so" I managed to mutter

They're both Ilkley Brewery but in collaboration with Latitude wines and spirits.

Geezer managed to tell me that they'd got hold of a special Jack Daniels cask which had then been used by Glen Moray for a few years.

Great things were to be expected of the flavours apparently.

"I should bloody hope so" I managed to mutter
The barley wine has only got 7 check ins on untappd which is very unusual. Sounds great tho.

Diabetes in a can. I don't think I've enjoyed a single Vocation stout, I find them all far too sickly sweet.

That pale ale they did for a local hospice was fantastic. Bought a few of those, loved them.

Having a Howling Hops west coast IPA now. It's not very fresh, so maybe that's the reason, but I'm finding it pretty shit. Had a Verdant Sharks before this which was brilliant as usual, man they know how to make an IPA.

Diabetes in a can. I don't think I've enjoyed a single Vocation stout, I find them all far too sickly sweet.

That pale ale they did for a local hospice was fantastic. Bought a few of those, loved them.

Having a Howling Hops west coast IPA now. It's not very fresh, so maybe that's the reason, but I'm finding it pretty shit. Had a Verdant Sharks before this which was brilliant as usual, man they know how to make an IPA.
Look a few pages back, I had the Banoffee Imperial Stout last week. I’d give it 9.5/10 like. It was tremendous

Like them both. Almasty + two by two.

Almastys pale is belting, and the believe stuff is grand. I had a look at their tap room during the summer - was pretty shite to be honest. They do have big plans for it mind, so will be back when allowed.

Believe is a regular add on when I get an order somewhere that stocks it, same way I can't resist a Looper. Added Space Queen and their Caramel Stout to my little shop order. Think I've got the latest Two by Two as well.

I really didn't need anything else so creating space tonight.

The Full Circle session stout was excellent, glad I got two, almost wish I'd bought more. That would be superb as a nice creamy pub session beer.

Noticed little shop had vault city in, so just bought the marshmallow smoothie sour. And a few others to get the order above £40 for the 10% off. Normally avoid the dessert in a can stuff but couldn't resist a Zygoat by Amundsen.

They're very good at pales and IPA's, including the cans.
What’s the craic with this 10% off? Do you need a code?

Back