Covid and Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

The teams should be made to play or forfeit... maybe people will take it more seriously then
How much more seriously can people take this without giving up all reason to exist? We’ve had self-imprisonment, all liberties taken away, every pleasurable ventures stopped, not attending funerals of loved ones, businesses lost, jobs lost. We just have to get on with life or there will be no reason to live!

How much more seriously can people take this without giving up all reason to exist? We’ve had self-imprisonment, all liberties taken away, every pleasurable ventures stopped, not attending funerals of loved ones, businesses lost, jobs lost. We just have to get on with life or there will be no reason to live!
Some people might have done that. A hell of a lot of people haven’t otherwise it wouldn’t have spread. It’s all over the news what selfish people have been doing. If everyone abided by the rules then a lot of the above would be more relaxed but no.. far too many d&&&&eads out there only interested in themselves.

Some people might have done that. A hell of a lot of people haven’t otherwise it wouldn’t have spread. It’s all over the news what selfish people have been doing. If everyone abided by the rules then a lot of the above would be more relaxed but no.. far too many d&&&&eads out there only interested in themselves.
Well said. Not that anyone will listen to you. That's kind of why we're heading back to square one.

Apparently it’s most of Orient’s first team squad who have tested positive. The only reason the tests were done is Spurs insisted and paid for them, so who knows how widespread it actually is in the EFL.

Orient played Mansfield at the weekend knowing a number of their players were ill and went ahead with it anyway

I wouldn’t be surprised if every L1 and L2 club has to test their staff this week as a result of this. Presumably the reason they don’t now is money. It’s expensive to be COVID secure.
It might be expensive to test, I don't know the costs.. What I do know is that people of this country should be held responsible for their own actions. The biggest problem for me is that young footballs ,as with all teenagers and young , think they know better or totally disregard the difficult situation we are in and are going to be in for some foreseeable time.

It might be expensive to test, I don't know the costs.. What I do know is that people of this country should be held responsible for their own actions. The biggest problem for me is that young footballs ,as with all teenagers and young , think they know better or totally disregard the difficult situation we are in and are going to be in for some foreseeable time.
And the longer people fuck on, the longer it’s going to take. And it’s not just younguns marra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back