Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always brought up fcuk all to Roker Park in the 80s, and 90s....a couple of hundred if that at the games I saw the Lads play them.

Makes sense. I note you also need a purchase history for the home end.

I imagine you will still see a very large police presence around the SOL, with away fans potentially stopped from going into pubs near the ground
Hope non of the fuckers are allowed in any pub in Sunderland
Interesting.

I'm guessing the day won't pass off well then, oh well enjoy the match.
You honestly expect it to pass off well after the disgraceful behaviour of your 'fans' last season ?

Last edited:
Their hard lads who caused problems at both games last year deserve a bit of agro at our place. Not the innocents like they picked on at both games. Presume their hard lads will be up for that again

Allocated 1,496 away tickets for the game next month.

Should have been zero.
That's more than their ground holds :lol:

They don't have one :)
Some of their fans complaining about the allocation saying why won’t they give us more tickets as they’ve got a 49k capacity stadium and can’t fill it.

Coventry average attendance so far this season at home 6,300, last season in Coventry 12,600 ....

Don't know why all the fuss about leaving the Ricoh anyway. 31000 is far too big for the sky blue filth.

Butts Park Arena at 4000 is more appropriate.

Last edited:
I was sat in the North East corner for this game last season and never seen out like it before. Full bottles of piss raining down on women and kids amongst other things. Can see a lot of innocent Coventry fans getting caught up this time around, as well as all the rest of your dickhead fans. So given all of that if you still bring your young daughter up I think that says more about you than anything else.

Will you’s sell out? 😁

Sold 1048 so far, so probably won't make general
Hope non of the fuckers are allowed in any pub in Sunderland

You honestly expect it to pass off well after the disgraceful behaviour of your 'fans' last season ?

Well thats not really my cup of tea, but we won't expect any moaning on here then if you get what you appear to be wanting.

Won't effect me either way
White text marra.

Ah didn't see, I'm hopeful it won't but what will be will be

Last edited:
Several key players out today, hoping to have a couple return back for next week.

As it stands Coventry will line up in a 3421 formation but will be 3412 if Hiwula is back

Marosi

Mcfadzean
Hyam
Rose

Mason
Kelly
Walsh
Dabo

Shipley
Westbrook

Bakayoko

Several players off full strength so the game is extremely hard to predict.

Players out injured or suspended

Matty Godden
Jodi Jones
Max biamou
Jamie allen
Sam mcallum
Wesley jobello
Jordi Hiwula

Id be delighted with a point

Last edited:
Several key players out today, hoping to have a couple return back for next week.

As it stands Coventry will line up in a 3421 formation but will be 3412 if Hiwula is back

Marosi

Mcfadzean
Hyam
Rose

Mason
Kelly
Walsh
Dabo

Shipley
Westbrook

Bakayoko

Matty Godden
Jodi Jones
Max biamou
Jamie allen
Sam mcallum
Wesley jobello
Jordi Hiwula

5433 crowd.. Do the piss hoying thugs not turn up for your games in Birmingham?

Marosi

Mcfadzean
Hyam
Rose

Mason
Kelly
Walsh
Dabo

Shipley
Westbrook

Bakayoko

Matty Godden
Jodi Jones
Max biamou
Jamie allen
Sam mcallum
Wesley jobello
Jordi Hiwula

I think you’s will beat us next week, we’re horrendous.

Just goes to show what a bunch of araeholes they were when, with our stadium 40% empty, we want as few of them visiting as possible.

A few of our lads know their faces, especially those who travelled up last season to cause bother amongst women and children. They also know where they'll be dropped off and planning to go pre-match. The genuine Cov suppoeters will be fine but those known faces will find out what it's like to be picked off.

Just goes to show what a bunch of araeholes they were when, with our stadium 40% empty, we want as few of them visiting as possible.

A few of our lads know their faces, especially those who travelled up last season to cause bother amongst women and children. They also know where they'll be dropped off and planning to go pre-match. The genuine Cov suppoeters will be fine but those known faces will find out what it's like to be picked off.

I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not sure this kind of talk on social media is really going to benefit anybody.
Least of all posts like this stir trouble and I'm positive you won't be the one feeling the consequences of such actions, part of last season was caused by shite like this on social media.
Either way, only a couple of hundred are going on general Monday... So will be sold out by Monday... A much lower chance of their being any fans who were involved in last seasons troubles being at the match.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back