Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally I think you're getting 1496 tickets to many marra.....if it were down to me you would get zero....

We were at the Reco last season and your fans were a disgrace and cowardly, your fans were also a f***ing set of animals at SOL...

Little club syndrome, with low life erm "fans " !!!

Why should they get zero?

The majority behaved.

It wont be anything like last season.. there'll be a huge police operation probably on a par with Shrewsbury..

The majority behaved.

It wont be anything like last season.. there'll be a huge police operation probably on a par with Shrewsbury..

The minority behaved mate. The majority were the worst fans to attend a fixture at the SOL by some distance.

I think it’s certain you will see a huge police operation that you would normally only see for a bigger fixture

The majority behaved.

Why would they get zero....

Were you at the Ricoh?

We were, and the way they attacked innocent Sunderland fans by the underpass" us included "with rocks from the railway line, I'm bloody disabled and I'm 64 and was with my Mrs and a friend...I didn't get to the SOL for the home game, a friend called to say they saw loads of incidents, they won't be going to the home game against them this season...

That's why they should get zero....

Sorry about the rant Jat...

Were you at the Ricoh?

We were, and the way they attacked innocent Sunderland fans by the underpass" us included "with rocks from the railway line, I'm bloody disabled and I'm 64 and was with my Mrs and a friend...I didn't get to the SOL for the home game, a friend called to say they saw loads of incidents, they won't be going to the home game against them this season...

No need to apologise!

They are an absolute nothing club.Coventry Shity.Theyve had their 15 mins of fame.

Some of their fans complaining about the allocation saying why won’t they give us more tickets as they’ve got a 49k capacity stadium and can’t fill it.

Coventry average attendance so far this season at home 6,300, last season in Coventry 12,600 ....

Were you at the Ricoh?

Before last season, I never had a problem with Coventry and even had sympathy towards their plight. Over the years I have been to Highfield Road and the Ricoh and never encountered any real issues; I can also remember drinking with their fans before games at the SOL and found them decent craic.

Last season however my opinion changed. I witnessed the trouble at the Ricoh, but it was the carry on at the SOL I found utterly disgusting. To witness grown men mocking children, whilst taking great satisfaction in watching them being led away in tears by their parents, was a new low.

Before last season, I never had a problem with Coventry and even had sympathy towards their plight. Over the years I have been to Highfield Road and the Ricoh and never encountered any real issues; I can also remember drinking with their fans before games at the SOL and found them decent craic.

Last season however my opinion changed. I witnessed the trouble at the Ricoh, but it was the carry on at the SOL I found utterly disgusting. To witness grown men mocking children, whilst taking great satisfaction in watching them being led away in tears by their parents, was a new low.
Yes mate, they have never had more than 500 at any game at the SOL though, therefore regular attendees only.
last season was all down to touch paper which was well and truly lit on the internet by both factions.
After the incidents at the Ricoh and yet more gobbing off by folk on line, all and sundry from Coventry signed up for a daft lads day out at the SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back