Coventry

You're a cheerful soul mind mate :lol:

I suspect we will take the full allocation - although I believe it may be shifted to a Sunday as City are at home on the Sat.

I do feel sorry for your genuine fans mate, but your away support at our place last season was beyond a joke.
Our fixture there will either be Fri night or Sunday at noon imho.
Level best will be done to prevent large amounts of SAFC travelling by rail as it will be around New Street where there’s any potential flashpoint .

thought it was Villa v Sheff u on the sat?

Our fixture there will either be Fri night or Sunday at noon imho.
Level best will be done to prevent large amounts of SAFC travelling by rail as it will be around New Street where there’s any potential flashpoint .

thought it was Villa v Sheff u on the sat?
Friday night will be asking for trouble surely

You would think there was a re-enactment of the Battle of Bath Lane from some of the comments on here.

No different to virtually every other game in the 80s and 90s before faux outrage and bellends filming everything on their iPhones became a thing. Except the odd flare here and there of course

It's 3000 initial upto 4500 on demand.

I think its for the best that it's limited to 1500 the same as for us tbh

They can lock fans in at st Andrews though they have gates outside the away end.. So they might give it all but lock you in after
Personally I think you're getting 1496 tickets to many marra.....if it were down to me you would get zero....

We were at the Reco last season and your fans were a disgrace and cowardly, your fans were also a f***ing set of animals at SOL...

Little club syndrome, with low life erm "fans " !!!

Both fixtures saw its fair share of dick heads to be honest.

I left the stadium with 10 minutes to go last season at your place as my daughter was scared..probably do the same this year too just as a precaution

Long way for 80 minutes 🤣
And what was she scared of 10 minutes before the game finished

Not half as many will come by train on a Friday mate.

Would Birmingham want a game taking place before theirs though mate? I reckon it will be a Sunday, 1pm kick off.
You would think there was a re-enactment of the Battle of Bath Lane from some of the comments on here.

No different to virtually every other game in the 80s and 90s before faux outrage and bellends filming everything on their iPhones became a thing. Except the odd flare here and there of course

Things, thankfully, have moved on since the 80’s and 90’s. What happened last year at the SOL was a disgrace really

Last edited:
There’s nothing to be scared of at the SoL, the only misdemeanours were created by your moronic fans.
In the 70s - 90s it would have been a different story.We now have a generation of snowflake Sunderland fans.

Back