Coventry City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which bit is rubbish?
You must be a young 'un...That moment in time destroyed Sunderland & possible real progress going into the early '80's for that Coventry will never be forgiven & Jimmy Hill Match of the Day....So before you start telling me I'm rubbish you better start getting your facts straight Coventry deserves to go Bankrupt good riddance!!!

Last edited:
You must be a young 'un...That moment in time destroyed Sunderland & possible real progress going into the early '80's for that Coventry will never be forgiven & Jimmy Hill Match of the Day....So before you telling me rubbish you better start getting your fact straight Coventry deserves to go Bankrupt go riddance!!!

:lol: grow up man.

Again rubbish talk

So you blame the actions of one man on an entire football club.

So the Coventry fans who weren't even born then deserve their club to go out of business? Fans who've stuck with their club through some absolute shite years because a bloke who is now dead did something dodgy 40 years ago?

Aye I'm the one talking rubbish. :lol:

So the Coventry fans who weren't even born then deserve their club to go out of business? Fans who've stuck with their club through some absolute shite years because a bloke who is now dead did something dodgy 40 years ago?

Anyone would think the Sunderland grudge holders are responsible ...... Coventry have done this all by themselves man, nowt to do with us.

Did Coventry supporters cry into their pillows when Darlington lost their club, ground and league position?

That one man was the owner You are clueless & it's an insult to my relatives who have passed away On this subject...

Anyone would think the Sunderland grudge holders are responsible ...... Coventry have done this all by themselves man, nowt to do with us.

Did Coventry supporters cry into their pillows when Darlington lost their club, ground and league position?

No one ever said that.

I'm saying it's sad that football supporters wish another club out of existence. It could have easily been us.

I think it's indicative of how society is now. Look after number one.

That one man was the owner You are clueless & it's an insult to my relatives who have passed away On this subject...

:lol: :lol:

An insult to your relatives. Get to fuck man

You must be a young 'un...That moment in time destroyed Sunderland & possible real progress going into the early '80's
Fuck off man. We've been promoted 7 times to the first division, 5 times as champion and also with record points and never done fuck all with it. There's no reason we would have done any better than any other time and in fact came back stronger with the two solid 78/9/80 seasons behind us, and started the 80/81 season strongly. Guess where that ended, we still fucked it up. We now have 10 premier league seasons behind us and can't get out of the bottom 3, except maybe (hopefully) for the last week of the season again. If you blame all our troubles on that one day you are sadly deluded.

It wouldn't be so bad if a similar thing hadn't happened in '97. I'm still not sure how 5,000 Coventry fans were delayed getting into White Hart Lane when around 10,000 Sunderland fans got to Selhurst Park in good time. It was sort of tempered by my being more pissed off that the match officials didn't insist on kick-off being delayed until Coventry kicked off and that Paul Stewart missed a chance even Jozy Altidore would have buried for us.
Didn't matter as they still had to win. We should blame spineless sours for that one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back