Coventry City

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this cheated stuff is typical of the weak as piss excuse making shite I see on here day in day out, wether it be referees doing us or the FA, media etc it's f***ing tiresome. End of day it was in our own hands going into last day of that season, you really can't ask for much more than that. We blew it by not being good enough, yes a stroke was pulled but we gave them the opportunity to pull it.
What a f***ing shock, Jarcunt going against the majority opinion and having sly digs :rolleyes:

On a serious note, just shows what can happen to a football club. Hope we don't ever find ourselves in anything remotely close to Coventry's predicament. As I have said, I don't wish them Ill will but certainly won't lose sleep over their demise.

Now we have established that both benches were to blame....can you point me to the thread headed up Bristol City please? I love the idea that a Sunderland fan knows someone who was on the staff at Highfield road that night.....how many times have you dined out on that piece of unproveable fabrication down your local? I wonder if there are 1000's of SAFC fans who knew people who worked at our club that night...amazing.. the old bloke who used to sell the progs in the Main stand in the 70's when I went up as a kid could never have known how many friends he had in the North East!!

I know someone who was on Coventry 's staff and involved that night. For the love of God - you couldn't make this stuff up...oh hold on a minute!!!!!!!
Cheat! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!

Rubbish I hate Coventry....end of story!!!

Given what we have to put up with as a club, I think we can deal with that..........I hope the anger and hatred lessens over the years for you. Thinking back I remember how tough my adolescent years were...all the best

Cheat! Cheat! Cheat! Cheat!

Were you jabbing your finger angrily in the air whilst doing that? I'm in Worcester every Weds in Weatherspoons for a pint after work. Nice place.......pop in and I'll buy you a pint and we can discuss football rather than worrying about a 15 minute period that happened a long long time ago and that has absolutely no relevance to anything that exists today.

On a serious note, just shows what can happen to a football club. Hope we don't ever find ourselves in anything remotely close to Coventry's predicament. As I have said, I don't wish them Ill will but certainly won't lose sleep over their demise.

And that is the correct response to this daft hatred......and on that note I shall leave you all in peace as I should really get some work done!! Best of luck for the rest of the season and think yourselves lucky to be able to watch the country's most gifted natural goalscorer

And that is the correct response to this daft hatred......and on that note I shall leave you all in peace as I should really get some work done!! Best of luck for the rest of the season and think yourselves lucky to be able to watch the country's most gifted natural goalscorer
Go and Feck yersel.

Were you jabbing your finger angrily in the air whilst doing that? I'm in Worcester every Weds in Weatherspoons for a pint after work. Nice place.......pop in and I'll buy you a pint and we can discuss football rather than worrying about a 15 minute period that happened a long long time ago and that has absolutely no relevance to anything that exists today.
Yes, at my Jimmy Hill screensaver.:D

It marked Coventry City as cheats ..... if it has no relevance then your cup win, 30 years ago, has no relevance.

History is history, you can't just pick & choose the bits you like.

Given what we have to put up with as a club, I think we can deal with that..........I hope the anger and hatred lessens over the years for you. Thinking back I remember how tough my adolescent years were...all the best
Welcome. What made you join a Sunderland message board?
Fortunately we had a thread about your team already running, wow, what a coincidence, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back