Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

My mates coming down are saying they don’t wanna pay 5 quid a pint

They’re expecting to just drink on street

Is this realistic?

Don't forget the permanent Mackem resident of Trafalgar square. Major General Sir Henry Havelock.

Logon or register to see this image

I’ll not. You’ll see my tribute to him on Saturday

My mates coming down are saying they don’t wanna pay 5 quid a pint

They’re expecting to just drink on street

Is this realistic?

Take London for what it is and accept the pricing or drink on the street :neutral:

Last edited:
I live in London Mate

Totally agree

Just wondering if they’ll be successful

I’m hoping they aren’t

Each to their own mate. If they’re happy with that then let them fill their boots. But if they want to experience some of the fantastic tiny back street boozers then they need to pay the going rate :neutral:

Each to their own mate. If they’re happy with that then let them fill their boots. But if they want to experience some of the fantastic tiny back street boozers then they need to pay the going rate :neutral:

I know aye

I’m genuinely asking if they’ll be able to booze on street that early

I’m past the stage of trying go change their ways

I’ll be in pubs obviously

I know aye

I’m genuinely asking if they’ll be able to booze on street that early

I’m past the stage of trying go change their ways

I’ll be in pubs obviously

I’ll say no. Police were surprised in CG
2014 but won’t tolerate it this weekend. TS yes but we’ll be tolerated as much as an invasion of Scots!

2014 but won’t tolerate it this weekend. TS yes but we’ll be tolerated as much as an invasion of Scots!

Fair point that

I’ll advise they go there

They all have good jobs like I’ve never got this obsession about the price of a pint

Get on with it!

Although was paying 6 quid a pint in my local earlier, outrageous

I’ve just massively contradicted myself

Especially after that politician criticising us. Think police will be trying to keep people on the streets to a minimum, so non SAFC fans can get about. Trafalgar Square just makes more sense and larger area.

Especially after that politician criticising us. Think police will be trying to keep people on the streets to a minimum, so non SAFC fans can get about. Trafalgar Square just makes more sense and larger area.

Fair play to Robert Halfron MP who responded on twitter and acknowledged he was a twat. His tipple is a Guinness and I said I’d oblige!

Reality is CG is a massive inconvenience and disruption and actually doesn’t show SAFC well

Yes mate, me and Graham are going for an early meal then to Trafalgar Square after a pub crawl and ending up at the Admiralty.

Give me a shout if you make it.
Will do, missed it last time but no chance I will this. Is the general plan (for all involved) just to take over a few boozers around TS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back