Covent garden or Trafalgar Square?

Pre-cup final celebrations:

• Trafalgar Square

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Convent Garden

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seems to be very split on this from what I've seen. Can see it being a lot more spread out, which will men less numbers at places but more noise across the capital :lol:

Tbh last time think we only stayed couple of hours max, then moved on to bars.

yeah we arrived with bag of cans about 9ish and stayed till about midnight, then just went walking to try and find a bar that was open and would serve us. was all a bit hazey, not sure if it was prearranged to go to covent garden or if someone got a txt saying it was bouncing and to head there, we did know to get cans on the way. i'm happy enough to have a few pints, then buy a few cans and just head out and see what happens

Me and my son both arrive mid-afternoon so it'll be rapid bag dumping at the hotel, some proper scran then a concentric pub crawl ending up in Trafalgar Square.

When the drink all vanished from Covent Garden, last time, one of the lads dived into a tube and was back 20 minutes later with slabs of lager :lol:

we saw a lad come out of the tesco hopping and skipping like he'd won the lottery carrying a four pack of cans till he realised it was non alcoholic stuff :lol:

I can't make it as I'm on holiday but if you want it to be as memorable as our previous visits you lot will have to pick one place as at present it's going to be split between Covent Garden and Trafalgar.

My vote is null and void as I'm not there but I would of left covent garden as memories of last time and voted Trafalgar this time.

Too much pre-planning isn't my way tbh, prefer the happy memories of spontaneous stupidity and just bumping into people.

As both places are close enough we'll probably drift between them, plenty of cabs and tubes.

I've always found that the best laid plans are better when they get messed up.

Back