• Trafalgar Square

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Convent Garden

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just been round Trafalgar Square sussing out pubs/grub/shops and, I have to say, it's much better than Covent Garden for this kind of thing.

I've even found the best place for my Welsh dragon flag, on the Charles the 1st statue, and will be there from around 6pm.

Can't wait tbh :cool:
Class. Make sure you leave room for my two ;)

Will do, missed it last time but no chance I will this. Is the general plan (for all involved) just to take over a few boozers around TS?

The boozers around TS are quite decent and, despite us, its a normal Saturday for the locals and tourists. The pubs might be a bit wary about being swamped by Sunderland so we'll have to just see how it goes ... we're stashing cans in a friendly shop we know as a last resort.

The boozers around TS are quite decent and, despite us, its a normal Saturday for the locals and tourists. The pubs might be a bit wary about being swamped by Sunderland so we'll have to just see how it goes ... we're stashing cans in a friendly shop we know as a last resort.
Great plan. I am staying at a mates in Kingston so want to pop in to town to see what was going on and have a bit of craic however later on I think we are going to a few late bars closer to him

Theres a spoons just off Trafalgar square, been in today it was canny

Theres a spoons just off Trafalgar square, been in today it was canny

I was there yesterday mate ;)

I was talking to some polis, in the square, and they were saying they were expecting big numbers of Sunderland supporters but some Portsmouth as well.

They'll have a discreet presence there and Covent Garden but reserves just in case.

They're not expecting trouble and one of them was in Covent Garden last time, had nothing but praise for us :cool:

Been down with work and was early so nipped to spoons for breakfast.
Had a walk along past parliament to see all the leave and remain protesters. Do these people not have jobs!?

We walked past them all and wondered if they've changed the mind of a single person ...

... the answer, of course, is no.

WTF are they on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back