Cov Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are going to absolutely splatter these.
You need the win. Most teams at the top are winning most games. Then you have sides like Fleetwood who have started winning games. It is possible for 9th place to catch you up if you lose a game. They also have a game in hand over you.

Your next two games are easy. Oxford who are in freefall and Bristol Rovers who are worse. They have won a total of one game between them in 5 games each.

But then Fleetwood visit you and you visit us. You think we will be easy. We will see.

You need the win. Most teams at the top are winning most games. Then you have sides like Fleetwood who have started winning games. It is possible for 9th place to catch you up if you lose a game. They also have a game in hand over you.

Your next two games are easy. Oxford who are in freefall and Bristol Rovers who are worse. They have won a total of one game between them in 5 games each.

But then Fleetwood visit you and you visit us. You think we will be easy. We will see.

We looked much better than Fleetwood at their place. No one said you'd be easy, I just think we'll beat you.

I don't think Oxford will be easy, but we should be beating them.

We looked much better than Fleetwood at their place. No one said you'd be easy, I just think we'll beat you.

I don't think Oxford will be easy, but we should be beating them.
You keep making comments on how you will easily beat us. Or does saying you will absolutely splatter someone have a different meaning in Sunderland?

There is normally one club that comes from nowhere. My call is Fleetwood. They have a hard run of games coming up. But their recent form is decent. It is better than your own in the last 5 games. They have won their last 3 including winning at Wycombe after having a player sent off and beating Donny. And we could only draw against them.

And yes you got a point at their place with a late penalty. You only had 3 shots on target. Not something that would fill me with confidence.

You keep making comments on how you will easily beat us. Or does saying you will absolutely splatter someone have a different meaning in Sunderland?

There is normally one club that comes from nowhere. My call is Fleetwood. They have a hard run of games coming up. But their recent form is decent. It is better than your own in the last 5 games. They have won their last 3 including winning at Wycombe after having a player sent off and beating Donny. And we could only draw against them.

And yes you got a point at their place with a late penalty. You only had 3 shots on target. Not something that would fill me with confidence.

You failed to mention that we we hit the woodwork which isn't a shot on target, you also failed to mention that their penalty was incorrectly given, which we received a formal apology for from the EFL following the game. We should have won that game and were the better side, I take it you're commenting on a game you didn't see. We beat Doncaster also and we slaughtered Wycombe 4-0.

You regularly come on here to gloat about how well you're playing. Here's an honest, neutral opinion about our display against Wycombe courtesey of their manager, Gareth Ainsworth:

Last edited:
You failed to mention that we we hit the woodwork which isn't a shot on target, you also failed to mention that their penalty was incorrectly given, which we received a formal apology for from the EFL following the game. We should have won that game and were the better side, I take it you're commenting on a game you didn't see. We beat Doncaster also and we slaughtered Wycombe 4-0.

You regularly come on here to gloat about how well you're playing. Here's an honest, neutral opinion about our display against Wycombe courtesey of their manager, Gareth Ainsworth:

Fleetwood are beating Peterborough.

Good post.

However I believe ‘the twits’ will make the trip for this one.

There’s obviously bad blood between sections of both support so they’ll likely make the trip for this one imo.

Also if mags are wanting tickets in the home end, they’ll try to cause bother no doubt...

It was pretty obvious at both games last season that the more intellectually-challenged of Coventry inhabitants chose our games for a day-out to act like p!ssed-up cocks. I've no reason to believe that they won't want to do the same just because the game is at St Andrews. Being 'on your guard' sounds like good advice to me.

Bricking it ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back