County Cricket 2022

I see Jonathan Agnew has now come out and said that the Championship needs replacing with the Hundred franchises playing red ball cricket instead. :rolleyes:

Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the ECB’s plan all along.

I see Jonathan Agnew has now come out and said that the Championship needs replacing with the Hundred franchises playing red ball cricket instead. :rolleyes:

Wouldn’t surprise me if this was the ECB’s plan all along.
I read that this morning and thought of all the things that could change, ever, that's so unlikley that god knows why he bothered writing it - you would be at it all day writing down all the reasons why thats never going to happen - if that's the standard of their journalism then the licence fee definitely needs binning

I read that this morning and thought of all the things that could change, ever, that's so unlikley that god knows why he bothered writing it - you would be at it all day writing down all the reasons why thats never going to happen - if that's the standard of their journalism then the licence fee definitely needs binning
anyone else read that and the more you say it'll never happen the more i know believe that's exactly what those idiots will do?

Any chance we can have the fixtures now that shite down under is over. So I can plan trips to grounds I've never been to, like Derby, Leicester, Hove, Taunton and Canterbury and maybe a few outgrounds. This is my aim for the season while I'm boycotting Yorkshire and quite possibly ECB XI games depending how much and if at all they punish RCCC
If you end up at a Surrey game mate, let me know!

Back