Could you beat Boris Becker at Tennis now?

Can you fight though? He might be old and fat but he will still be a hard kernt.
I boxed from age 12 to 26 and I’m in my mid 30’s. I’d beat him imo, but only because of age and height, two things he can’t control. If we were the same height or he was in his 20’s still batter me.

I boxed from age 12 to 26 and I’m in my mid 30’s. I’d beat him imo, but only because of age and height, two things he can’t control. If we were the same height or he was in his 20’s still batter me.
I’m not having it like, I reckon he’d still punch yer çunt in like. Might email his manager.

I play tennis twice a week and wouldn't stand a chance against Becker..

Some of the old blokes I play against can't run around but they have all the skill.

He will still have technique

I played a lot of tennis to a reasonable ( club ) standard back in the day , my old man is 28 years older than me and I only ever took one set off him .

Position of the return ball was something he was a master at , put it where he wanted it within a few inches.

I last watched him playing a few years ago , at 90 years old.

I played a lot of tennis to a reasonable ( club ) standard back in the day , my old man is 28 years older than me and I only ever took one set off him .

Position of the return ball was something he was a master at , put it where he wanted it within a few inches.

I last watched him playing a few years ago , at 90 years old.
I play social and some of the lads are 80 or so and they make me run round like a lunatic..

Only do doubles but the skill they have is incredible.. the slice , delicate drops .

Just had a look at his situation, I’m surprised to find out he’s been banned from the UK for 10 years following his prison sentence.

I find that a bit extreme and over the top , did his crime did his time I can’t see any benefit of keeping him out the country for so long afterwards.

Back