Could you beat Boris Becker at Tennis now?

CatRyan

Striker
Seeing as I don't think he can tie his own laces and struggles to get out of a chair without bursting.

Any other sportsmen you could take in their given sport?

Hey...I challenged Greg Rusedski to a Match at Silksworth last week....He still looked a fit bloke and I was worried about facing his serve but Reckon I could of taken the Canadian lol

As for Boris, as long as he doesn't dive about...He's gannen down an all :p

Seeing as I don't think he can tie his own laces and struggles to get out of a chair without bursting.

Any other sportsmen you could take in their given sport?
He’d still beat me, to be fair.
Hey...I challenged Greg Rusedski to a Match at Silksworth last week....He still looked a fit bloke and I was worried about facing his serve but Reckon I could of taken the Canadian lol

As for Boris, as long as he doesn't dive about...He's gannen down an all :p
Is this for real, or a whoosh? What was Greg Rusedski doing at Silksworth?

Last edited:
He was coaching one of the Lads in the M25 tournament....Been in Sunderland all week, probably staying at the Hilton....Hope he wasn't at the Hull Game

I had an unstoppable serve back in the day

Admittedly about one in 20 made it in but my goodness did they scare my opponent when they did

Btw. Anyone know why the OP has posted such a premise?

I reckon I could win on points against Prince Naseem now
Good shout... not sure how strong his punch was.. I mean obvs very strong compared to normal people but in boxing... never fancied him much as a boxer so know little about him... he always wore stupid shorts which I strenuously believe is very telling in boxing

To the death?

Not that I'm wishing an untimely end for you.

Your opponent I may have to carefully consider carefully a desired outcome by balancing basic humanity with detesteration (and yes that is a word)

I'm familiar with detestation but I thought that was enough to cover the perfect progressive... what is detesteration grammatically speaking?
I play tennis twice a week and wouldn't stand a chance against Becker..

Some of the old blokes I play against can't run around but they have all the skill.

He will still have technique
Granted... McEnroe would kill anyone still today but I've spent a moment with Becker and he is a grotesque gammon balloon of himself now, really he obviously has the technique still but so much of his game was physical and about rolling and diving... he clearly doesn't have that anymore so of all the tennis greats I would say he is the easiest to best today.

Last edited:
I'm familiar with detestation but I thought that was enough to cover the perfect progressive... what is detesteration grammatically speaking?

Granted... McEnroe would kill anyone still today but I've spent a moment with Becker and he is a grotesque gammon balloon of himself now, really he obviously has the technique still but so much of his game was physical and about rolling and diving... he clearly doesn't have that anymore so of all the tennis greats I would say he is the easiest to best today.
I hope your moment wasn’t in a broom cupboard 😳

Back