Cough and chest

Ive had a tight chest now for weeks, took some anti-biotics which seemed to allieviate but as soon as the dose ended it’s back again.

Havent had the barking coughing fits everyone talks about but just feel like I have pressure on my chest constantly.

I went down with Covid on Xmas Day, fortunately after lunch. Only been in the country since 22nd. So far it's not nearly as bad as my first time.

Grim. I’ve had it since late November.

Started with a sore throat that was horrendous. Aches and sweats and shivers and a high temperature followed.
Then the cough started. Hacking, barking thing that often ended up with me fighting back the reflex to vomit.
Masses of poor nights’ sleep, I tried everything to shift it. My chest has been tight and wheezing, and I’ve got very little lung capacity before I’m gasping and knackered.
Then the thick green arrived, coughing it off my chest, and blasting out gallons of it every day through my nose.
I’m just about through it, but still knackered easily, still coughing, and the slightest bit of cold on my chest and I’m wiped.

Worse than anything I’ve had for years. Bastard.

I don't have a sore throat, cough or dodgy chest. Hope the OP feels better soon.

However I am acutely aware that I have consumed far too much alcohol in December. I have absolutely no craving for it and I'm going to knock it on the head for a few months (50th birthday party and special visit to London both in January apart). I want to get more sleep too and I don't think alcohol helps with that.

And there's me blaming the piles on the cough!

And oddly have a very sore underneath of my tongue since yesterday. Feel fine mind, apart from that

Forgot to mention that I had that on the right underside of my tongue for a few days, like a splinter in it?

Crazy.

Back