Cough and chest

I hope you are right, but sadly, I doubt it. :cry:
Cheers mate.
The cold is still hanging around, but it's much better than it was at the beginning of the week.
In fact, I almost feel human again. 😁
The problem is I work in a busy supermarket, where people are in & out of the store, day in day out, and bringing all kinds of germs into the store with them, so as a consequence, theres a perpetual cold/flu bug around the store, at all times of the year.

How do you think today's game will pan out ?
I'm going for an attacking game, and a Desmond (2-2) result, though I obviously hope us red & whites have a victory to cheer.

Cheers mate.
The cold is still hanging around, but it's much better than it was at the beginning of the week.
In fact, I almost feel human again. 😁
The problem is I work in a busy supermarket, where people are in & out of the store, day in day out, and bringing all kinds of germs into the store with them, so as a consequence, theres a perpetual cold/flu bug around the store, at all times of the year.

How do you think today's game will pan out ?
I'm going for an attacking game, and a Desmond (2-2) result, though I obviously hope us red & whites have a victory to cheer.
I’m dreading going with the lads out today and waking up with a hangover and this cold

Right. Had it over 2 weeks now and this thread gives me no comfort it's going to shift this week

Breathless, burning, the cough had me doubled over retching at the weekend
dry cough that ends up almost as vomitting?

2 weeks and counting for me. Pulled muscle in my back and then turned and tweaked my sciatic nerve, so now I have a dead leg from fecking coughing.

dry cough that ends up almost as vomitting?

2 weeks and counting for me. Pulled muscle in my back and then turned and tweaked my sciatic nerve, so now I have a dead leg from fecking coughing.
Yeh! Was doubled over coughing at the weekend and something inside went pop or into cramp. Thought it was a 999 job. Still tender now

A dead leg from coughing. Is that a muscle that broke? Maybe I did one of mine then

Yeh! Was doubled over coughing at the weekend and something inside went pop or into cramp. Thought it was a 999 job. Still tender now

A dead leg from coughing. Is that a muscle that broke? Maybe I did one of mine then
Pulled my back, and then about 20 minutes late I turned over in bed and felt a twang all the way down to my toes - its sciatica. Its getting better tbf, few more days and I think it'll be fine.
Also pulled a stomach muscle on the right side, its a total bastard.

It’s taking so many people out atm. Be prepared for it to go on a few weeks. Try to rest as much as you can. Seems nothing will speed up recovery. Hospitals are chocka so self help the best option unless you are severely breathless then seek medical attention. Good luck.

I've been wiped out with this for the last 10 days or so. woke up this morning and feel much better than yesterday so does appear to be clearing but taking it's time

I go in a sauna or steam room 4 times a week after a swim. Never came down with a cold yet since I've started doing it.b

Back