Coronavirus compendium thread

We’re in the clarts now. Bloke caught it in UK. Source of infection unclear. It’s here. It’s spreading
no shit sherlock
Interesting reading it back.
i'm sure there's a lad that lives in Wuhan on here posting warning us that lockdown is coming. was widely dismissed - me included. Was spot on if I remember

Last edited:
Get yourself a supply of the N95 masks or surgical masks. Wear it all the time when you're outside. Wash your hands as often as you can. Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Stay indoors as much as you can. Avoid large gatherings, don't shake hands with people, don't hug them. Don't go out for meals, don't eat takeaways. The less contact you have with people the safer you'll be. The virus doesn't like alcohol, so a shot or two of 80proof vodka won't hurt. Get an alcohol spray and spray round your door handles and anywhere you might touch. The virus doesn't like heat. When you come indoors get your kit into the wash and have a hot shower. Pay attention to your nose ears eyes and mouth. Clean under your fingernails. The virus can live on surfaces for up to 15 hours. Another good tip is to get an alcohol spray and spray your shoes when you get in. Don't walk into the house with them on. If you don't mind looking a bit daft then a pair of goggles is a good bet. Latex gloves are another good bet. Also, the surgical masks can be reused if you stick them in an oven at a low heat (you'll have to look that up mate, I'm not sure of the exact temperature) It kills the virus though. A pain in the arse, but you get used to it. Second nature to me now.

Good luck, take care of yourself.
:eek:

Back