Coronavirus compendium thread

Just shows, it only takes one twattish selfish git to cause chaos. It'll be interesting to see how they try to contain that situation.
But the fact that she refused testing or treatment should show that the medical authorities need more power to enforce isolation and testing.

Just shows, it only takes one twattish selfish git to cause chaos. It'll be interesting to see how they try to contain that situation.
But the fact that she refused testing or treatment should show that the medical authorities need more power to enforce isolation and testing.

Aye mate. Be a shit storm if it gets into the UK properly, the final word in selfish twats and a woefully under-resourced and stretched to breaking point nhs. Bozo will will be allowed out by his keeper for a few moments to bluff out some glib reassurances to the public.

I am not sure what they will do at this stage.

But 50 new cases today, that's over 100 in two days.

They tell us religion is good for the world, where you are in the world just how bad is it.. are you getting regular updates from china etc.. and keeping an eye on it.

Daily mail
Figures, none of the pet groups the wife and i are involved in China have mentioned anything and they are always first on these things. Any stories in the Mail about people feeding pets whose owners are quarantined or people asking others to break into their houses to help their pets?

Figures, none of the pet groups the wife and i are involved in China have mentioned anything and they are always first on these things. Any stories in the Mail about people feeding pets whose owners are quarantined or people asking others to break into their houses to help their pets?

Do you want some pics of dogs being whacked with shovels and loaded onto trailers mate?

Back