Cordless Vacuum Cleaners - battery question

Same here but I have to give the house a proper tidy ever 2 or 3 weeks at the latest. Top to bottom. No excuses
Just back for my first week working after being home for just over a week. First trip home in 4 months but back home again mid Nov then 2 weeks at Christmas and NY:D

Do any of the cordless vacuum cleaner brands come with interchangeable batteries? As in, as you're cleaning with one battery in the vacuum, the other can be charging or pre charged so if it runs out you can just carry on going instead of waiting hours to finish.

Dyson and Bosch websites are painful and uninformative
Ask ya husband

Just back for my first week working after being home for just over a week. First trip home in 4 months but back home again mid Nov then 2 weeks at Christmas and NY:D
Lots of travelling then haha. I'm away Monday to Friday, home Saturday and Sunday but I always make room for a clean. Plus our lass proper loves iz when I do so added incentive :cool:

Can’t be arsed to look at replies but I think our gtech does...it’s cracking as far as hoovers go like.

Not sure why you’d need 2 batteries unless you live in a mansion like.

Look at me I’m a massive homo etc...

Henry The Hoovers are now available as cordless!

I’d still recommend the Makita 18v battery hoover mesel. You can get coffee makers planes, jigsaws, circular saws, grinders etc to suit the same batteries.

Makita 18v. Same batteries and charger as we use on site.
Spare batteries available in tool shops and eBay. You’ll also be able to use batteries on makita drills, planes, jigsaw, circular saw, multi tool, radio, coffee maker etc. Tell me what the coffee makers like as no one at work wants to be the first to buy one. I think they even do a hover lawn mower?
Jekyll and Hyde batteries are available on eBay already for approx half the price of genuine ones. Jekylls used to only appear once manufacturers changed their battery shape but now cordless tools are such a big concern the pirates are on the case within weeks of a battery shape change. Dewalt jekylls appeared on eBay a month after I sold off my cordless dewalt stuff cheap on eBay as my batteries were all dead and replacements were going for £120 plus at the time.
Iv got the makita vacuum cleaner to go with my other makita kit. Handy for small pick up jobs struggles with plasterboard dust as it blocks the filter. Canny overall for £30 if you have other makita kit.

Bad idea: invent a bagless vacuum cleaner, never needs replacing

Good idea: invent a cordless one that needs replacing every 3 years

Back