Cordless Vacuum Cleaners - battery question

Do any of the cordless vacuum cleaner brands come with interchangeable batteries? As in, as you're cleaning with one battery in the vacuum, the other can be charging or pre charged so if it runs out you can just carry on going instead of waiting hours to finish.

Dyson and Bosch websites are painful and uninformative
Why not ask your boyfriend to fit some laminate flooring? There’s no need for a hoover then.

That is the SMB misogynistic reply and not my own thoughts.

Cordless are shite, the Wife has wasted a fair few quid on them, Dysons etc, all rubbish, I create more suction power having a McDonalds milkshake than any cordless. Henry's are the King of Hoover's whether it be domestic or industrial tasks.

Dysons are wank. We have a V6 which cost me an arm and a leg, the batteries are not interchangeable and last about 20 minutes tops. It constantly clogs up with dog hairs because the inlet to the tiny collecting chamber is not big enough. When it does cease working because it's clogged up you can't get past the turbo vane thingy so you have to hook the hairs out with a plastic spatula. The filter in the top has no clip so the minute you hold it upright (which you are supposed to be able to do to collect cobwebs etc.,) it falls out and now the brush head has given up the ghost. For a company that bases its reputation on design it's a bloody nightmare. Good suction but that's about all. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back