Controversial film opinions

Majority of films coming out over the past 10 year or so are really devoid of any colour. It’s like they have a greyish filter over it. I think I read recently they’re doing it for realism but it looks stupid imo and there’s nothing real about it when they’re sticking this filter on top of some Disney make believe rubbish.

Sound mixing has also been very poor. Some films I’ve found the dialogue to be barely audible to the point of putting subtitles on.

Mafia films are shit
Givower man. That’s like saying ”war fillums” are shit or “western fillums” are shit or “costume dramas” are shit. Some are some aren’t so errrrh yer reet that’s a controversial opinion……….as you were.
Majority of films coming out over the past 10 year or so are really devoid of any colour. It’s like they have a greyish filter over it. I think I read recently they’re doing it for realism but it looks stupid imo and there’s nothing real about it when they’re sticking this filter on top of some Disney make believe rubbish.

Sound mixing has also been very poor. Some films I’ve found the dialogue to be barely audible to the point of putting subtitles on.
That’ll be the shite speakers in yer modern day tellys caused by their thinnes apparently. Youd almost think the tv manufacturers want us to shell out for extra hardware to be able to hear whats on their tellys.

Last edited:
Givower man. That’s like saying ”war fillums” are shit or “western fillums” are shit or “costume dramas” are shit. Some are some aren’t so errrrh yer reet that’s a controversial opinion……….as you were.

That’ll be the shite speakers in yer modern day tellys caused by their thinnes apparently. Youd almost think the tv manufacturers want us to shell out for extra hardware to be able to hear whats on their tellys.
I’ve had trouble in the pictures too mind, I’ve heard some of the Nolan films are terrible for it pardon the pun

Ferris Bueller is a cocky, thieving shithouse. If he nicked and crashed my vintage Ferrari, he’d need more than a’day off’ to recover.
Spot on and the actor has never made a decent film before or since. Absolutely dreadful as wooden as a fence post. Plus he lost control of his car in Ireland and killed someone for which I think he got off with a 500 quid fine or something ridiculous like that. Still he’s married to that insufferable horse Sarah Jessica Parker so I suppose karma worked its way.

They do,soundbars try to compensate. At a price :mad:!:evil:

Spot on and the actor has never made a decent film before or since. Absolutely dreadful as wooden as a fence post. Plus he lost control of his car in Ireland and killed someone for which I think he got off with a 500 quid fine or something ridiculous like that. Still he’s married to that insufferable horse Sarah Jessica Parker so I suppose karma worked its way.
He's great in Torch Song Trilogy in his own annoying way.

Back