Connor McGregor

He is just a cocky little wanker which is the target audience for the UFC now it seems.

Long gone the respect just give opportunities to little wankers who drive up PPV sales.

Tbf that's business but McGregor shouldn't even be in top 5 p4p.

Never even defended a title ffs
I get all that. He’s obviously not “just a cocky little wanker” though - he is very talented and entertaining.

People have a lot of pent up hate towards him, it doesn’t do you any good.

He is just a cocky little wanker which is the target audience for the UFC now it seems.

Long gone the respect just give opportunities to little wankers who drive up PPV sales.

Tbf that's business but McGregor shouldn't even be in top 5 p4p.

Never even defended a title ffs

I like you big Pete but in this instance you are incorrect. He is an absolute superstar.

I like you big Pete but in this instance you are incorrect. He is an absolute superstar.

How?

He brings in numbers yes but a champion defends his belts.

He doesnt he retires mouths off and comes back for big money fights.

Fair play hes a good money maker hence why Dana loves him but hes no champion and never will he until he can defend a belt.

I get all that. He’s obviously not “just a cocky little wanker” though - he is very talented and entertaining.

People have a lot of pent up hate towards him, it doesn’t do you any good.

He is a good fighter I agree but he isnt what people build him up to be. He is built up as he is marketable.

I stand by my view until you defend a belt you arent a true champion.

How?

He brings in numbers yes but a champion defends his belts.

He doesnt he retires mouths off and comes back for big money fights.

Fair play hes a good money maker hence why Dana loves him but hes no champion and never will he until he can defend a belt.

Sparked the best featherweight of all time to win his first belt.

Embarrassed Eddie Alvarez to win his second belt.

Has a couple of wins in a third weight class as well.

Can fully understand people disliking his personality but he is absolutely nails.
I think I dislike fans of McGregor more than I dislike the man himself.

Noted.

Can fully understand people disliking his personality but he is absolutely nails.

Noted.

It's not the genuine fans of him who also enjoy that sport. It's the ones who only like McGregor and have a session round at somebody's house to watch his fights but don't know anything else about it. The young lads in their early 20s on the sniff, drinking grey goose, thinking they're hard as nails. The lads lads lads get your bets on 20 team accumulator tossers. The ones that thought he was gonna decapitate Mayweather with his left hand

Can fully understand people disliking his personality but he is

Noted.

Has he defended any of these belts?

Will he ever?

Not a chance he likes to pick and choose fights and Dana allows it as its extra money.

Hes a good fighter not taking anything away from him but there are far better fighters out there who would tear him apart.

Styles make fights even Diaz took the piss standing when he could have taken it down at anytime and finished it but he wanted to stay in Conors world to prove something.
Anyhow away to bed lads work in morn!

It's not the genuine fans of him who also enjoy that sport. It's the ones who only like McGregor and have a session round at somebody's house to watch his fights but don't know anything else about it. The young lads in their early 20s on the sniff, drinking grey goose, thinking they're hard as nails. The lads lads lads get your bets on 20 team accumulator tossers. The ones that thought he was gonna decapitate Mayweather with his left hand
Live and let live...nobody is stopping you enjoying MMA to whatever extent you do.

I'm OK then.
Anyhow away to bed lads work in morn!

Diaz absolutely did not take the piss standing mind and Diaz doesn't have good takedowns.

Last edited:

Back