Connor McGregor

Hate the bloke with a passion. If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. Absolute oxygen thief.

Some of his fans are no better. Once posted a comment on a McGregor thread on FB and I got a PM from some scouse arsehole telling me that he hoped all my family die of cancer.

After I got in touch with his wife and sister through FB, he soon apologised :lol:

He’ll be broke and and doing Dancing on Ice in 5 years time.

He won't.
Hate the bloke with a passion. If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him. Absolute oxygen thief.

Some of his fans are no better. Once posted a comment on a McGregor thread on FB and I got a PM from some scouse arsehole telling me that he hoped all my family die of cancer.

After I got in touch with his wife and sister through FB, he soon apologised :lol:

WTF?

grass

After I got in touch with his wife and sister through FB, he soon apologised
:lol:
Pics?

Link to his facey?

Doesn’t look like a punch mind, swills him with whiskey. Still got the glass in his hand when he gets ushered away

Still a twats trick obvs
Aye I thought it was a punch at first but watching again the bloke's reaction and the glass still being intact in his hand has me thinking he's took a sip and then hoyed the drink in the fella's face.

Back