Connor McGregor

Aye I thought it was a punch at first but watching again the bloke's reaction and the glass still being intact in his hand has me thinking he's took a sip and then hoyed the drink in the fella's face.

Imo, McGregor is gesturing with his left hand telling him to get outside, then strokes his beard and as the old fella looks away he punches him in the side of the head.

Plus the old fella's head snaps back, which it wouldn't do if he had a drink thrown on it when he wasn't looking.

And if you zoom in on the left picture here you can see no glass

Again? When did he stop? The bloke is an absolute bellend and so are most the gimps that idolise him for whatever reason.
Every tattooed chav thinks they are an MMA fighter nowadays.

We had a lad turn up at our rugby club wanting play rugby, telling us he was an MMA fighter and wanted to play rugby. No problem with that but he was a right cock heed.

In a friendly game he high tackled a couple of opposition players a a couple of times and was giving it the big lad act laughing about it.

One of their forwards totally smashed him in a tackle when he next got the ball putting him out of touch and just stood over him as he was screaming in pain (turns out he ended up with a couple of broken ribs) and said “you’re not laughing now big lad”

It’s always nice seeing a dickhead get their comeuppance like

Every tattooed chav thinks they are an MMA fighter nowadays.

We had a lad turn up at our rugby club wanting play rugby, telling us he was an MMA fighter and wanted to play rugby. No problem with that but he was a right cock heed.

In a friendly game he high tackled a couple of opposition players a a couple of times and was giving it the big lad act laughing about it.

One of their forwards totally smashed him in a tackle when he next got the ball putting him out of touch and just stood over him as he was screaming in pain (turns out he ended up with a couple of broken ribs) and said “you’re not laughing now big lad”

It’s always nice seeing a dickhead get their comeuppance like
"He doesn't give a fuck" seems to be a reason why some people like him, heard the same said about the likes of Trump, Liam Gallagher, etc. Don't know why that's a good personality trait myself like.

I loved the reaction of the barmaid just thinking o sh!t how am im gonna throw McGregor out of the pub :lol:
However, as a Dub every bar in Dublin has at least 1 of these cantankerous old ballbags getting in the way and being a nuisance and getting away it bacause they live in the same bar stool. So i say fair play to Mc Gregor

Plus the old fella's head snaps back, which it wouldn't do if he had a drink thrown on it when he wasn't looking.
I dunno, I see that more as the old fella pulling his head to one side either seeing something come at him or from the drink catching him.

Doesn't really matter like, either way it's scumbag behavior. Can't live the life McGregor is living and not get your comeuppance at some point.

one of these days he'll hit the wrong man in Dublin and get shot
He already has. Had to pay the Kinahans €900,000 last year after punching the father of one of their members in a separate pub brawl in Dublin. No concrete evidence of it but that's what the locals all say over there.

Back