Connor Brown

It was an all mind. I know about fair trials and that but the barrister who defended him should be ashamed.
No, he's doing a job that has to be done, much better scum like him have legal rep so there can be no mistakes in law that allows scum like this get away. Hopefully Connors family can move on the best they can knowing these bastards have to spend a decent amount of time in jail.

The other lad got charged with manslaughter and possession of a bladed article. Do those charges run concurrently?

I also don't fully understand why he's been charged with manslaughter. How is it not murder through joint enterprise or nothing at all?

My mind has wandered to the trial and pending verdict a few times today. Now that guilty verdicts have been returned, I do feel a sense of relief that these two have been removed from our area and can no longer blight other peoples lives.

Hopefully Connor's family and friends can take some solace from the verdict, but I'm not so sure it'll help them that much.

Absolute scum bags, taking a knife into town f***ing cowardly pieces of shit. Such a waste of a young life.

I know that they have a job to do but I hope that the defence lawyers have a hard time sleeping after their performances. f***ing horrible bastards.

I hope this sends out a very strong message to any idiots out there who even think about carrying a knife. This is Sunderland and not London. Yes a waste of a young life and a family destroyed. Hope the family get some solace in the guilty verdict - my prayers go out to them.

Leighton Barrass - guilty of murder
Ally Gordon - guilty of manslaughter

Hopefully Connors family can find a little peace now the little shits have been found guilty. Sentencing is due to be given tomorrow. Hope they get sent down for a long long time.
I guess it's safe to post this now the verdicts have been reached.

Exactly how I thought it'd go.
Hopefully they get kicked to f***ing bits inside

Absolute scum of the earth

This.

Last edited:
The other lad got charged with manslaughter and possession of a bladed article. Do those charges run concurrently?

I also don't fully understand why he's been charged with manslaughter. How is it not murder through joint enterprise or nothing at all?

Been following the trial and if you read what the judge said summing up you can see the direction re murder and manslaughter charges.

Seems to me there’s loads of people knocking about just like these 2 *****. I mean drugged up and carrying g knives. Something seriously wrong somewhere as this unfortunately seems to be the norm when you read the news. Can’t people just get on with normal life.

Seems to me there’s loads of people knocking about just like these 2 *****. I mean drugged up and carrying g knives. Something seriously wrong somewhere as this unfortunately seems to be the norm when you read the news. Can’t people just get on with normal life.

Look a right pair of scrotes like . Were they well known trouble makers in Sunderland?

Fair play to the lass trying to hold him back and fair play to the bouncer who gave chase.

His parents dignified response was amazing. Should be 5 years for even carrying a knife with no reason to do so. Poor lad should be spending Christmas with his family.

Look at the lives ruined by a stupid 5 seconds pathetic cowardly attack

Back