Connor Brown

ATS

Striker
Leighton Barrass - guilty of murder
Ally Gordon - guilty of manslaughter

Hopefully Connors family can find a little peace now the little shits have been found guilty. Sentencing is due to be given tomorrow. Hope they get sent down for a long long time.
I guess it's safe to post this now the verdicts have been reached.

Video on the echo site makes it absolutely clear of his intentions - some brave lass tried to get him to stop but it was murder alright

Lets hope its not a sentencing fiasco

Watched a bloke on tv knock a copper out with one surpise punch from the side
he got fined £195 and £90 damages to the victim

Absolute scum bags, taking a knife into town f***ing cowardly pieces of shit. Such a waste of a young life.

I know that they have a job to do but I hope that the defence lawyers have a hard time sleeping after their performances. f***ing horrible bastards.
Summed up perfectly. Trash.

Video on the echo site makes it absolutely clear of his intentions - some brave lass tried to get him to stop but it was murder alright
yep, walked away and then came back so had time to chill and consider actions

also as others have said, if you go out with a knife And dealing drugs in town its only a matter of time before somebody innocent is killed

Last edited:
Lets hope its not a sentencing fiasco

Watched a bloke on tv knock a copper out with one surpise punch from the side
he got fined £195 and £90 damages to the victim

Tariff for murder is set in stone , can’t foresee many mitigating circumstances either, should be quite straight forward imho.

According to Criminal Justice Act, Mandatory life sentence with 25 years minimum before applying for parole is lowest sentence for murder with a knife.

Back