Confronting bullies from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a Doxy lad that knacked me in the 70's at Durham Railway station.

nee one around, if he wasn't with a lass, the thought came through my mind to hoy him under a train

I was a hard bastard when I first moved to London. They were all fannies compared to mackems. Anyone that took the piss out of my accent got a dig.

In my first week at school I'd had about 10 fights with all the hardest lads and was top dog :cool:

Mind, that all changed when I started secondary school and was surrounded by 6ft tall 16 year-old black dudes with muscles.

In my experience most people who used the word “dude” got bullied :p

I never got bullied I was always big for my age, had good craic and knew most people.

I didn’t have it in me to be a bully either, too soft hearted when it comes down to it. Don’t get me wrong I could rip the piss out of someone but once I knew I’d upset them or went too far I’d feel guilty.

I was a hard bastard when I first moved to London. They were all fannies compared to mackems. Anyone that took the piss out of my accent got a dig.

In my first week at school I'd had about 10 fights with all the hardest lads and was top dog :cool:

Mind, that all changed when I started secondary school and was surrounded by 6ft tall 16 year-old black dudes with muscles.
Did they kick shite out of you?

Any mate did that to any mate of mine and he would told to fuck off. Plenty of fanny without shitting on your own doorstep. As I say. Wrongun.
We finally agree on summit. I went away with a few mates and they brought a lad along. Taxi driver for station. They all knew his lass was getting bucked off some bouncer, I told him within 30 minutes of meeting him.
Mates went off it and I couldn’t get it through to them that if it was their lasses would they want me to tell them.
I honestly think a bloke who shags a married women is desperate.

The person in a relationship is in the wrong marra.
No mate have some self respect man. Different if they say they are single mind. But naughty if ya know.

Does this activity involve a bit of key swapping?:eek:
No mate that’s a myth mate. Been drinking and involved with lock ins and friendly with staff, more than friendly in some cases and can honestly say key swapping and wanna be millionaires are a myth. In my experience of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back