Composite doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Big Al a call at AL services .THE best in the northeast and I’ve come across them all .

I had safestyle/pennine and another ‘reputable’ company out to price up when I wanted one. All 1,000 plus.

Got one in the end supplied and fitted for about £500 iirc. Great company near the Tyne tunnel that I can’t remember the name of that were great from the off.

I had safestyle/pennine and another ‘reputable’ company out to price up when I wanted one. All 1,000 plus.

Got one in the end supplied and fitted for about £500 iirc. Great company near the Tyne tunnel that I can’t remember the name of that were great from the off.
Pennine went under a few years ago and the Tyneside Paramount took their customers over with big problems then Paramount had a management buy out of the owners so they resurrected the Pennine name, these big companies are always a lot dearer so try and buy from a small local firm.

Paid £750 for ours, contemporary style with bar handle, fitted it ourselves (Some trade knowledge), looking online for the same, most were well over a grand fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back