Composite doors

viccarlton

Striker
Anyone out there have any knowledge on how much I should be paying to have two UPVC doors replaced with composite doors, thanks in advance.
PS Don't want cheap and nasty.

You can pick up good secondhand ones for next to nowt if you’re not one of these ‘too proud to get used gear’ ponces. :p IIRC there’s a place in a Washington keeps a canny stock of them.
Of course, there’s still the fitting to take care of, but you might be able to find a drop in replacement you like.

Just had a couple of doors done, couldn't tell you the cost because we had some windows done at the same time and it wasn't itemised. @stretch might be able to give you an idea, we used the company he works for.

Anyone out there have any knowledge on how much I should be paying to have two UPVC doors replaced with composite doors, thanks in advance.
PS Don't want cheap and nasty.

My mothers house got broken into a few months back, cost £837 to replace the side PVC Door that was smashed in with a composite door, included a new frame and fitting. We really need to get her the front door one doing now for piece of mind but its extortionate (the side door was paid for by insurance).

I paid £800 each for fairly basic ones. The nicer ones were a fair bit more.

And that was mates rates. But very good quality ones.
Hmmm, so you're suggesting their price of £2700 wasn't as bad as I thought, they were of good quality not the cheapo foam filled ones.

Hmmm, so you're suggesting their price of £2700 wasn't as bad as I thought, they were of good quality not the cheapo foam filled ones.

Mate. I got two top of the range composites from these guys WB products Birtley for 1200 (supply only). Gan in and have a look.

Wb Group Products Ltd

Only problem is its trade only so you will have to get whoever is fitting them to go make and account and order them.

I highly recommend them.

Back